Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Time

edited March 2008 in Game Suggestions
I know not many people (other than sponsors) will agree with this, but I think its a crackerjack idea :) <br><br>VP runs really extremely slow for trainers when there are a bajillion people on at once, and there's really no way to fix that...unless.... :lol:<br><br>We have a monthly 24 hour sponsor time. Where only sponsor kennels and novice kennels that are linked to sponsors are allowed on. This would make VP a lot faster for trainers and the like. I can hardly ever get training done anymore because of the low speed due to too many users online.<br><br>This may cause come of you to bite my head off -ducks-, and I'm not evern sure that it can even be done, but some people might think it's a good idea, and after all, its only one day out of a whole month.
<span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
10.31.10 ❤
</span></div>

Comments

• edited January 2008 66.63.86.119
    <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:red"><3</span></span> to Sponsor Time. Dunno bout 24 straight hours, though. I think that might upset a lot of novices :|
    Bye.
  • Now I can see a few hours being reasonable but 24 straight... that is alot.<br>I wouldn't mind sponcers having a few hours but 24 is just alot. I am a<br>novice and once was a sponcer. <br>xD
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • lol<br>Well any amount of time would be wonderful, really ;p
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    lol<br>Well any amount of time would be wonderful, really ;p
    <br><br>Agreed XD
    Bye.
  • Yes, but 24 hours at one time is too much. <br><br>Maybe like 1-2 hours per day?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Id rather 2 hourse every 2 days or 1 hour every day. I remember being a novice (especially on VHR) and trying to log in and finding out its sponcer time.. i hated it... <br><br>I LOVE THE IDEA NOW!!! lol
    Please PM me if something happens
    2008_04Anim1OkanaganGurl1.gif
    oka.gif
  • I agree with the one or two hours a day idea, personally, but I have to wonder, what time of day is best for all the sponsors out there? Would some sponsors get left out because of work, school, ect?
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • I would love it. Not 24 hrs though.<br><br>but, that is a question about what time would work for all sponcers.
  • That's why 24 hours would be good because thats a large time range and a lot more people could get on during that time. I know it would be inconvenient for novices, but...most of the time we're training their dogs! xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • If sponsor time is given on a regular basis it will be during peak times. Nef isn't going to shut down vp for 24 hours just for sponsors.
    skizzy.png
  • No 24 Hours. That isnt fair and you might as well just make vp a buy a <br>sponcer and not play for free game. Thats what is so nice about vp.<br>And that would ruin it.<br>I can see 1-2 hours but not 24.
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • But would it be possible? I really could care less how long we get, any amount of time would be good ;p
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Well, hold on, let's think about what Zoe just said. If Nef gives us sponsor time for an hour or so during peak hours, that would mean that during the time when you have the most problem with refresh times, it's sponsor time, and the rest of the time, it's going to go quicker anyway because it won't be peak hours. Either time sponsors get online, it's going to be an improvement.
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • If something like this goes into effect. It will robably be like vhr had. They had scheduled sponsor time during peak times. If I remember correctly it was around 5 or 6.
    skizzy.png
  • *drools on Zoe*<br><br>PWEASE?!
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • OMG I would KILL for it
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • 5 or 6 EST or PST or across the pond ST or what? XD
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • I agree with this 100% !!<br><br>Nothing wrong with added benefits to paid customers. ;3
  • Well I know this sounds awesome, I once was a sponser. But think of the people who don't live in the states and have different time zones.<br>I don't live in the states but with my time zone, it will be quite alright, so it'll be early in the morning for me when you have sponser time. But think of the people who might have different time zones and can only come on during the sponser time? I don't know if i'm making sense but yeah, just my POV :)
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
    Training|Banners (Animated)
  • On VHR, where I was never a sponsor, I still appreciated it just because my compy didn't suffer as much and on vp sometimes my compy would spaz out. My laptop seems to be able to handle it but then again I'm only on on weekends and at like eleven at night now.<br><br>Sponsor time would be lovely!
    Bannah2.png