Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

songs

getting back into my music phase, so,<br>please post links to any and all good songs.

Comments

• edited February 2008 67.53.7.131
    Simple Plan:<br>Perfect<br>Perfect World<br>Everytime<br>Untitled<br><br>Good Charroltte(spelling)<br>Dance Floor Antem (spelling?)<br>Keep Your Hands Off My Girl<br><br>FM Static:<br>Tonight<br><br>I Nine:<br>Seven days of lonely<br><br>Evensence:<br>My Immortal<br><br>i have loads more but yah
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Good songs...<br><br>All songs by Fall Out Boy, Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte, and Panic! At The Disco.<br><br>And Wheaty, the song is called Dance Floor Anthem. The stupid radio stations call it I Don't Wanna Be In Love, but on the CD its called Dance Floor Anthem, no parenthesees for a 2nd song name either.
    Bye.
  • Trapt (I like all their songs...but a couple that really stand out to me):<br>Bleed Like Me<br>Echo<br>Lost Realist<br>Use Me To Use You<br>Victim<br><br>Saliva:<br>Here With You<br>One More Chance<br>Broken Sunday<br><br>Breaking Benjamin:<br>Unknown Soldier<br>Dance With The Devil<br>Evil Angel<br>The Diary Of Jane (Acoustic Version)<br>So Cold<br>Rain<br>Firefly<br>...Lets just say I like everything of theirs too XD<br><br><br>Sick Puppies:<br>All The Same<br>Too Many Words<br><br>Nickelback..I like all their songs too, I dont feel like thinking of song titles though XD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Kite's right, I have that song and it's Dance Floor Anthem. Stupid radio stations.<br><br>Good songs...<br><br>Anything by Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, or Evanescence.<br><br>Boys Like Girls, Finger Eleven, Matchbox Twenty, No Doubt, Goo Goo Dolls and Paramore are also generally good.<br><br>I also like Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, and Fergie... <br><br>I couldn't think of any specific songs, but any by any of those artists are pretty much good with a few exceptions.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    Kite's right, I have that song and it's Dance Floor Anthem. Stupid radio stations.<br><br>Good songs...<br><br>Anything by Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, or Evanescence.
    <br><br>O.O I forgot Evanescence :)
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <br><br>And Wheaty, the song is called Dance Floor Anthem. The stupid radio stations call it I Don't Wanna Be In Love, but on the CD its called Dance Floor Anthem, no parenthesees for a 2nd song name either.
    err i think i knew that its i dont wanna be in love on my itunes so yah <.<
  • Lol Pride I was going to make a similar board. I am going to mooch off of your though. ;)
    8x32tt.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    Kite's right, I have that song and it's Dance Floor Anthem. Stupid radio stations.<br><br>Good songs...<br><br>Anything by Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, or Evanescence.
    <br>Bad Nickel xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    Jazz wrote:
    <br>Bad Nickel xD
    dude so did i <.<
  • Wheaton wrote:
    <br><br>And Wheaty, the song is called Dance Floor Anthem. The stupid radio stations call it I Don't Wanna Be In Love, but on the CD its called Dance Floor Anthem, no parenthesees for a 2nd song name either.
    <br><br>I trust their CD more than I trust iTunes XP
    Bye.
  • Wheaton wrote:
    <br><br>And Wheaty, the song is called Dance Floor Anthem. The stupid radio stations call it I Don't Wanna Be In Love, but on the CD its called Dance Floor Anthem, no parenthesees for a 2nd song name either.
    <br><br>I trust their CD more than I trust iTunes XP
    yah proably <.< i wanted to buy there cd but alas i had no moolah
  • If you get the chance to, I'd do it. They have awesome songs on that CD. Especially Dance Floor Anthem, Broken Hearts Parade, Misery, Something Else, Break Apart her Heart, and March on. But they're all good ^^
    Bye.
  • If you get the chance to, I'd do it. They have awesome songs on that CD. Especially Dance Floor Anthem, Broken Hearts Parade, Misery, Something Else, Break Apart her Heart, and March on. But they're all good ^^
    i should be getting some cash this weekend i'd rather get a cd then an itunes card so ill go with cd
  • If you are a lyrics person like myself (into the words more than the music), or like older tunes for easy listening<br><br>anything by Ryandan (i swear i get chills listening to thier voices)<br>Josh Groban<br>Il Divo<br>Carole King (Natural Woman, I Feel the Earth move, Follow you)<br>James Taylor (fire and rain, you've got a friend, up on the roof)<br>Paul Simon (Me and juolio(sp?) down by the schoolyard, father and daughter )<br>Pink<br>Tupac<br>Nickleback<br>Terri Clark (Poor Pitiful Me, No Fear, Girls Lie Too)<br><br><br>Forgot to add: Queen!
    imjsk2.png
  • 3 Days Grace: This Animal I Have Become
    4acc29122ae6d3_flip.png
  • I you don't mind heavier stuff Haste the Day, War of Ages, All That Remains, Extol, Nightwish, As I Lay Dying and Royal Anguish are great bands and not "scary music". Otherwise I like Daughtry and Santanna's "Into the Night".<br>And soundtracks are always great!
  • pirate.. psst.. it's Chad Kroeger (Nickleback) and Santana.. not Daughtry.. though now that i think about it.. they have a similar sound.
    imjsk2.png
  • Silver's current song obsession: Our Song - Taylor Swift <3<br><br>If you like country and pop then:<br><br>All American Girl - Carrie Underwood<br>Pon de Replay - Rhianna<br>Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood<br>Crazy Dreams - Carrie Underwood<br>The More Boys I Meet - Carrie Underwood<br>Too Little Too Late - JoJo<br>Potential Breakup Song - Aly&AJ<br>SOS - Jonas Brothers<br>Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift<br>Ladies Love Country Boys - Trace Adkins
    2niplvq.png
  • How about Three Days Grace? I seen someone else posted one song from them, but what about the rest of their songs??? They are my FAVORITE band and if you like Nickelack and Breaking Benjamin then you prolly like them too. If you need me to list out all their songs I can without a problem.
    rlr.gif
    http://www.virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=206149
    Known as tekk and HoodKingz, but please call me Becca
  • Krimes wrote:
    pirate.. psst.. it's Chad Kroeger (Nickleback) and Santana.. not Daughtry.. though now that i think about it.. they have a similar sound.
    <br>I know I guess I just wasn't clear in separating the thoughts. :P
  • thanks, any more
  • It Ain`t Over Yet-Bryan Adams<br>Two Teardrops-?
  • if you like country,<br>my current favorites are:<br>What Kinda Gone- Chris Cagle<br>Somebody's Hero- Jamie O'Neal<br>Leave the Pieces- The Wreckers<br>All American Girl- Carrie Underwood<br>International Harvester- Craig Morgan<br>Fire Cracker- Josh Turner<br><br>but hey, waht can i say,<br>I LOVE COUNTRY
    25txnp3.jpg