Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How the VP Olympics will work

edited September 2008 in VP Olympics
I will be keeping events open for a week then they will be run.<br><br>Links to the events themselves can be found in the group posts. If you haven't entered the event by the time they are run you miss out. Pay attention to any rules listed beside the event. <br><br>Flyball Placings will be determined by a dogs individual score, not the group's score. If the number of dogs requires more than one Flyball event I will split the dogs into two groups.<br><br>After all events are run winners will be announced. Then the top 2 dogs of each group will compete in the Grand Championships.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Schedule</span></span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">February 1st-7th</span><br><br>All Agility<br>All Assistance Trial<br>All Canine Disc<br>All Cattle Herd<br>All Conformation<br>All Dock Jumping<br>All Weight Pulling<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">February 8th-14th</span><br><br>All Field Retrieve<br>All Herding<br>All Hunting<br>All Mushing<br>All Obedience<br>All Racing<br>All Shutzhund<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">February 15th-21st</span><br><br>All Search & Rescue<br>All Showmanship<br>All Tracking<br>All Flyball<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">February 22nd-28th</span><br><br>All Grand Championship Events
ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png

Comments

• edited February 2008 24.67.9.118
    NVM... I found the answer...
    Please PM me if something happens
    2008_04Anim1OkanaganGurl1.gif
    oka.gif
  • One question, do you enter your dog in all events, or just one?
    sappeh-1.png
  • I believe all of them
    To contact me quicker, message me through my kennel. Thanks!
    flatcoat.jpg
  • enter in all the events for your group to accumulate as many points as you can :P
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • Just to tell you I'll be entering my dogs in events for this from different kennels than I said who owned them. :)
  • when will the champion events be made?
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • If I missed these events because I've been away there will be more, am I correct? <br><br> :lol: 8)
    Breeding Kennel | Professional Graphics since 2006 | Holding Kennel
    midnightmoon.png
  • I just wanted to let you know I moved my dogs from the vp olympics around to other kennels. LOL
    VVTBanner.jpg
  • The only events left are the Championship events and those are only open to the top 3 dogs in each group.
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • when will the champion events be posted?
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • bedlington wrote:
    when will the champion events be posted?
    <br><br>Your question was answered if you would just scroll up a bit. ;)
    8x32tt.png
  • i'm interested in a date.
    Fall.png
  • I see. I guess you will have to wait for Ori. She needs to plan where prizes go an such, unless she's done that. I don't really care about the date since none of my dogs made. it. xD
    8x32tt.png
  • one of my dogs took first in it's group. i just want to make sure i don't miss anything.
    Fall.png
  • Oriyana wrote:
    Here are the final standings for each group. The dogs highlighted in red are the only dogs eligible to compete in the Championship events. I'm going to be away from the 26th till the weekend so the Championship events will be run sometime in the first week of March. Prizes will be split up for the Groups at that time as well.<br>
    <br><br>In the post "Final Standings and Championship Events"
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • oh. i hadn't seen that new thread, sorry.<br><br>but what a pleasant surprise! 4. <span style="color:red">~K&B~Gray Coal - 1190 pts </span>, i thought he was out of the running being in fourth! too bad my 2 dogs have to compete against each other though.
    Fall.png
  • Is there going to be another Olympics run? I never noticed the events last time :oops: and would love to participate in another one.
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Cobalt wrote:
    Is there going to be another Olympics run? I never noticed the events last time :oops: and would love to participate in another one.
    <br><br>This is really old & late & whatever, but I think another Olympics would be fun as well :]<br><br>Sorry if this is digging up old posts, but I think it would be fun to have another
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Me too, I re joined up not long after the olympics, and it would be too hard to wait another 4 years
    stars.gif
This discussion has been closed.