Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is why..

edited February 2008 in General Discussion
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I don't have any time lately.<br><br>Monday: <br>720am-220pm- School<br>220pm-4pm- SADD meetings [Students Against Destructive Decisions]<br>Sometimes I have to skip SADD meetings if I have to work on Mondays<br>4pm-whenever I end up in bed- endless amounts of homework<br><br>Tuesday: <br>720am-220pm- School<br>3pm-6pm- Work<br>6pm-whenever I end up in bed- endless amounts of homework<br><br>Wednesday: <br>720am-220pm- School<br>220pm-430pm- Tutor elementary school kids at a local elementary<br>430pm-whenever I end up in bed- endless amounts of homework<br><br>Thursday:<br>720am-220pm- School<br>220pm-330pm- Vice President at EOE meetings [Equalize Our Earth, new club at my school, currently focusing on world hunger and organizing banquet]<br>Every other Thursday I have a German club meeting, for which I'm secretary for and have to skip EOE for, since I have to record everything that happens at German club<br><br>Friday: <br>720am-220pm- School<br>3pm-6pm- Work<br>6pm-whenever- MY time, usually out with friends<br><br>Saturday: <br>'Bout noonish- Wake up<br>1pm-6pm- Work<br>6pm-whenever- Usually out with friends<br><br>Sunday: <br>'Bout noonish- Wake up<br>1pm-6pm- Work<br>6pm-whenever- Homework from the weekend<br><br>Whenever I get time I go running to get some exercise, and try to stay on top of community service hours for Key Club and National Honor Society.. but that's whenever I get time.<br><br>I wouldn't even have time for a sport if I wanted to XD</span></span></span>
VT.gif
mcyumc.png
15dqiqp.png

Comments