Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am THE most paranoid person I know..

Hopefully I used those words right. I'm brain-dead on Sundays...<br><br>Bella's having surgery(I guess you could call it that?) on Wed. <br>She's getting her teeth cleaned.. Otherwise it's going to cause her major problems. She has trouble chewing her food sometimes.. They're fairly big chunks. So.. <br><br>Anywho. She's getting that done on Wednesday..<br><br>I keep thinking.. What if they give her to much anesthesia by mistake(no, this isn't because I don't trust the vet. We've been going there for years.. We took Woody there(defect cat) They are very nice and helpful.. It's cause I'm paranoid!) Or what if something goes wrong? Bell might have to get teeth pulled.. There could be complications. I'm scared, to be honest. <br><br>I love Bella. So.. I dunno. This feels like something so simple.. but I'm freaking out. I keep thinking of Tucker, my mom's friend's deceased dog. He go put down in early April because of arthritis, and he was skinny because he couldn't eat without extreme pain(he had bad teeth).. So.. Yeah. <br><br>No this isn't a rant. I just find this amusing. ^^
2mhssbd.png

Comments

• Don't worry ^^ it'll all go smoothly. Although, I'm in no place to talk XD; I'm afraid of what might happen when Pocco and Sysco are neutered...
    Bye.
  • I know why your worried, you don't want to lose her. You just lost auzzy and the last thing you need is to loose Bella.<br><br>When TicTac died, I didn't want to put Domino in her cage. I kept thinking it might have some germs that would make her sick in it. And for a few weeks I kept holding my breath everytime I went by her. I was worried I'd find her laying there... dead. Like I found TicTac ;_;
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • Every time I walk past Andi or the guineas I check to make sure they aren't dead. It's a depressing habit. ><<br><br>Andi is laying down a lot more. He's getting very frustrated with the small cage he is in. But my parents won't allow me to move the guinea pigs, who are old and hardly move, to the small cage and let Andi have the big one. So.. I'm just counting the days til the pigs die or get put down.<br><br>And I've been like this a lot more since like.. yesterday.<br><br>My Uncle, who has won prizes for his photography, took pictures of Auzzy at the park, and my mom found the pictures. So.. I wanted to see it, but it was hard. *sob*<br><br>Gah.
    2mhssbd.png
  • I've got a Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso who had to have more than 17 teeth pulled and the rest cleaned. The procedure went very smoothly. He did have to be on pain medication for awhile. But other than that it worked out fine.<br><br>Everything will be fine with your dog. They do take a lot of considerations when doing surgeries, so it'll all be alright.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • That's reassuring. ^^ Thanks!<br><br>Everything's being crazy here though. My moniter died, so no more tablet.. My brother.. he is just.. *insert ______ here*<br><br>I hate him. So.. All this stress. I almost cried in church. >< Nothing upset me.. But it's to much. Drawing was my outlet.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Then draw on paper. Write stuff down. You can always just use the "notepad" and write things on the comp. as-well.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • Muddy Paws wrote:
    Then draw on paper. Write stuff down. You can always just use the "notepad" and write things on the comp. as-well.
    <br><br>I suck at drawing on paper >_> I much rather sketch with my tablet. xP
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • whoot! :P<br><br>It turns out it's my computer.. so I'm mad... paranoid.. :(
    2mhssbd.png
  • It’s understandable for you to feel paranoid, Bella is apart of you’re family. The technology they have now for animals and humans is outstanding I’m sure Bella will be fine and come out with a lovely smile. Keep us updated with Bella’s progress
  • Thanks. Bella did great. Freaked out when we left, and loved us when we picked her up(she was there 8 hours for a 30 minute deal :roll: )<br><br>So... Dreamy's good.
    2mhssbd.png