Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breyerfest 2008

edited February 2008 in General Discussion
(Posted this on VHR as well)<br><br>I'm trying to get a figure of how many people plan to attend Breyerfest this year. The Reason for this is, there may be a possibility to renting space to accommodate a Party. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breyerfest</span><br>July 18-20, 2008<br>Kentucky Horse Park<br>Lexington, KY<br><br>BreyerFest is the biggest model horse event of the year, I'd go as far to say Internationally as well. Both years we went there were people from Australia and Europe. And 2008 is also a NAN year. The North American Nationals is the largest model horse show in the United States. <br><br>Breyerfest is celebrated at the Kentucky horse park. But the big Artist event is held at the Holiday Inn Lexington North. <br><br>Peter Stone also holds <span style="font-weight:bold">Equilocity</span> from July 15-19. This is held at the Marriott Hotel right across the parking lot from the Holiday In. They have their own shows, awards, and raffel prizes, but the main thing that's really fun is their Gala dinner at the Marriott. When we went in 2006 we got free unpainted Chips (Stable Mate Scale Peter Stone Horses). <br><br>So let us know what your plans are for Summer! Because we'd really like to have the first ever VHR party! <br><br>- Bara<br><br>Edit: Since there isn't a poll option, just throwing the Idea out there to VP people who don't play other Orbis Wold games.
"One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him." - Chinese Proverb

Comments

• sounds fun :wink: i'll have to look into plane and hotel costs before i say i'm coming, but if i can afford it and if there will definitly be a VHR get together then i'm there! is Breyerfest free entry or do they sell passes to get in?
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • bedlington wrote:
    sounds fun :wink: i'll have to look into plane and hotel costs before i say i'm coming, but if i can afford it and if there will definitly be a VHR get together then i'm there! is Breyerfest free entry or do they sell passes to get in?
    <br><br>Well since there isn't enough people this year. We wont be renting a house. However your still more then welcome to come as there will be 4 VHR people at the hotel. <br><br>Breyerfest it's self isn't free (to get into the Kentucky horse park) however the main event is really held at the hotels.
    "One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him." - Chinese Proverb