Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indiana/Illinois People

edited February 2008 in General Discussion
What do y'all think about this snow storm? <br><br>I'M SO EXCITED!!! We're expecting 6-9 inches over night.

Comments

• I know!<br><br>I can't wait!!!<br><br><br>When my sisters/brother take their shower, I'm goin to the bathroom door and shake it and scream "TORNADO IS COMING!"<br><br><br>XD
  • i live not in IL or In but north of IL Wi but i am south enough to get snow!
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Snowday!
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Sadly it hasn't done crap here yet. ;______;<br>And its going on 7:21. I want snow! <br>-stomps around like an angry child-
    skizzy.png
  • <span style="color:blue"><span style="font-size:150">Wish we could have that much snow.<br><br>I get excited when we get told there's a possibility of any! LOL<br>Like at the moment they're predicting that we might get a blizzard with up to 10cm of snow. :lol: </span></span>
    I'm not on much anymore, If I win anything PM me.... Thanks
  • We're supposed to be getting snow all night long o.O And through the whole day tomorrow. Not saying anything bout getting school off though...bad Karma :P
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Zoe wrote:
    Sadly it hasn't done crap here yet. ;______;<br>And its going on 7:21. I want snow! <br>-stomps around like an angry child-
    <br><br>I guess it's supposed to start about 11 pm.
  • I wil not say a thing about school, like Nickel.<br><br>We have gotten about... an inch (ish) of snow and it's stills snowing.<br><br>I wish to romp and frolic through the snow tomorrow, just like I was five again. I haven't done that in forever...
    1ywdms.png
  • I live in MN and I'm happy that its gonna miss us cause I can't wait till what we've got goes byebye
    Cobybanner.png
  • Whoop! No school!<br><br>We've got about... four inches? Three and a half?<br>Anyways, it goes up to my dog's stomach, and she's kinda short.
    1ywdms.png
  • I'm really disappointed. :( I woke up this morning and there's only about an inch outside. Oh well, I guess. There was no school anyway.
  • hehehe i didnt have school today anyways so hopefully the roads are clear so i can go shopping<br><br>YANKEE CANDLE HERE I COME
  • I don't live int he US but in Canada and we are getting 50-60cm so... 30cm=12inches so around 2ft of snow a little more or less. School is cancelled but it hasn't started yet it's suppost to be here at noon so we're still waitin.
    FAME FOR SALE: 667
    DOGS FOR SALE: everything for the right price $$
    EVENTING OPEN? YES
    ART OPEN? NO
  • grumble, grumble.... <br><br><span style="font-size:75">*shoves snow toward other forum members*</span> <br><br>take it, it'll just dump another 6" on me again tonight<br><br>~from Utah
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • Wheaton wrote:
    i live not in IL or In but north of IL Wi but i am south enough to get snow!
    <br><br>WHEATY LIVES IN WI
    264p8a9.png
  • <---- Got a snow day today =D<br><br>I'm in the chicago suburbs area
  • GAK04 wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    UUH yes
  • I live in NH and this whole winter we probably have had 3-4 feet at least. Theres probably 1 foot on the ground right now :)
    2i9pkeo.png
    2iuyey1.gif
    2hxofig.gif
    4zappqv.png
  • We have like, six inches now.<br><br>This is the most snow I've seen in years.<br>Every time my dog goes outside, I have to throw her in the tub. She's got semi-long fur and the snow just sticks like crazy. <span style="font-size:59">And yet, she doesn't care. She still thinks it's perfectly ok for her to jump onto my bed, covered in snow. Dogs. </span> :roll: :lol: <br><br>the news is telling us it will rain on Tuesday and snow again on Wednesday. Goodie.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wheaton wrote:
    GAK04 wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    UUH yes
    <br><br>so do i...
    264p8a9.png
  • :roll: come on. no one wants to take my 2 feet of snow? i got another 4 inches today :?
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png