Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Grandparents...

They're having my parents restrict me from to computer for about two whole weeks..<br><br>It's a loooooong time.<br><br>I'll miss you guys... While...<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>I'm in Disney World! Yup. My grandparents are helping us pay to go there!<br><br>No clue when. Bell isn't coming either. ;_;<br><br>But.. I'm going for the first time EVER! YAY!
2mhssbd.png

Comments

• Hope you have fun.<br><br>I remeber going to Disneyland for the first time.<br><br>Try to have a good time without VP XD
  • XP I might be able to sneak on.. If I can get internet on my laptop. It all depends. ^^ :3
    2mhssbd.png
  • Have fun! I've never been there...when I say that at school, I get strange looks. Cause everyone at school's rich and we're like...not XD We could never afford to fly anywhere, much less get into Disney.
    Bye.
  • -pops in-<br><br><br>I love Disney!<br><br><br>I have like a ton of masks and other random stuff from the first time I went. It is amazing, you'll have the best time. ^^
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • I had the huge piggy bank. It held apple juice and it was like, shaped like a pig, it held about two galons or so. My parents told me that when we had it all filled up, we would go to Disney Land.<br><br>2 years later, it was filled<br>No Disney Land :( <br><br>I was four and I didn't take things like that too well "D
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Have fun, just don't eat the chili dogs!<br><br>I went for the 1st time in 5th grade and remember getting food poisoning from a chili dog.-_- I was sick the rest of the trip, and we were suppose to go to six flags the day after we went to Disneyland, but that didn't happen sence I was sick the next day.<br><br>Pre-food poisoning was really fun though =3
    2niplvq.png