Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!!!!

edited December 2007 in General Discussion
ok so im leaving for idaho tommorow at like 3 in the mourning ( well techincly it would saterday). but i need to download some new music to my ipod but i cant think of anything.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What I Like:</span><br>Loud Music<br>Country<br>Metal<br>Punk<br>emo<br>Gothic Rock<br>Rock<br>Punk Rock<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What I Dont Like:</span><br>Pop Music<br>Rap ( i like some but not alot)<br>Classical<br>Music with no words<br><br>But i just need some ideas for music to download

Comments

• paramore<br>boys like girls<br>the song speakers blown
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • dachboard confessionals! try stolen and hands down.<br>Greenday<br>Killswitch Engage (its heavy metal ish... kinda screamo but not really... idk how to explain it but i love it.) end of the heartache and breathe life are my favorites<br>Avenged Sevenfold<br>Taylor Swift (Id lie and teardrops on my guitar)<br>Dautry<br>30 seconds to mars (The kill)
    Ven.png
  • Cartel - Save Us<br>Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy, Bat Country<br>Curse of Curves (forgot the artist hehe)<br>Underoath<br>SOAD ( system of a down ) CHOP SUEY!! & BYOB!!! (both good songs)<br><br> :lol: <br>I could go on.
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • thanks guys any more? Im desperate here. sry it the only thing i will ahve to do in Idaho consideing i dont have anything common with any of my girl cousins becuase there all preppy and im no where near preppy lmao. haha i get to get my other side of lip pierressed and my nose as a christmas present, and i wanted to do it tonight but my mom said no becuase she didnt want me scareing are relatives any more lmao ( i have alot of peircings
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    Cartel - Save Us<br>Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy, Bat Country<br>Curse of Curves (forgot the artist hehe)<br>Underoath<br>SOAD ( system of a down ) CHOP SUEY!! & BYOB!!! (both good songs)<br><br> :lol: <br>I could go on.
    <br><br>hehe i love SOAD the song Killed your rock and roll cracks me up lol
  • did any of buffy's help? <br>Matchbox 20 (These hard times/how far we've come<br>Cyclone (baby bash<br>hero heroine (boys like girls<br>Fall (clay walker<br>let the bodies hit the flood (drowning pool<br>moments (emerson drive<br>IRIS (GOOGOO DOLLS (Best song ever)<br>Red jumpsuit apparatus<br>Lips like morphine (kill hannah<br>3 doors down (here without you<br><br>thats mostly what is on buffy's ipod<br><br>I think killswitch engage sounds the most like you :D
    Ven.png
  • welcome. i think im out of ideas though :oops:
    Ven.png
  • Angels and airwaves<br>Slipknot<br>KoRn<br>Bullet For My Valentine<br>Foo Fighters<br>The Wombats<br>Lostprophets<br>Shattershpere<br>Cradle Of Flith
  • miranda lambert<br>toby keith<br>kieth urban<br>hawk nelson
    25txnp3.jpg
  • saosin<br>copeland
    r0oal1.png
  • Billy Currington<br>Dierks Bently<br>SheDaisy<br>Nickelback<br>Kellie Pickler<br>Reba McEntire<br>Martina McBride<br>xD
    1 OAK Count: 309 294gh1g.png
  • Woot SOAD is my lover :wink: <br>My ex boyfriend could play a few of their songs on his electric guitar<br>like hypnotize & question :D<br>But yeah... also maybe try Serj Tankain or watever from Soad.<br>He has a few good songs, try empty walls :wink:<br><br>* edit * And yes their is alway Down with the Sickness.<br>Maybe some Kidney Thieves songs Like Before I'm Dead, or something.<br>Chiodos - also good band look for "baby you couldn't last a minute up the creek" or "lexington"<br>Flyleaf...<br>and yeah I got lots of stuff xD
    2nqbe4m.gif