Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Got A Chair For Christmas (Vps Offical Pressie Post)

edited December 2007 in General Discussion
my parents didnt full wrap one present and it had a tag that said what it was so i looked and chair<br><br><br>moms parents and family:<br>Purse<br>The screenplay for seabiscuit (almost cried when i got it)<br>book marks<br>watch with changeable bands<br>clothes<br>2 hats<br>wristes (fingerless glove like things)<br>and an omament<br><br>Dads Parents and Family:<br>Clothes<br>Headband Hat (hate those things)<br>Scarf<br>Gloves(hate gloves)<br>books<br>weird games<br>something i hate and refuse to talk about with anyone<br>School spirit wear <br>ipod case<br>itunes card<br>other things i cant remember<br><br>parents:<br>chair <br>Monk Shirt<br>Slippers<br>Ipod Headphones<br>Itunes Card<br>tablet (next thing to get set up)<br>bunch of like makeup<br>lightining earrings (school team lightninig)
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• Dude, that's awsome. :3<br><br>I'm 20, so I don't get too much. Not that I wanted anything (I hate getting gifts) but I recieved clothes, cash, and a digital camera.<br><br><br>Happy Holidays all! :3
  • Hehe. Great gifts so far.<br><br>I didn't get anything. =D Not a family/people person. Not much family around anyways. And I'm getting a bit old for it.<br><br>/Waits to see other peoples gifts. =D
    banner1.gif
    Middy.gif
  • Dude, that's awsome. :3<br><br>I'm 20, so I don't get too much. Not that I wanted anything (I hate getting gifts) but I recieved clothes, cash, and a digital camera.<br><br><br>Happy Holidays all! :3
    <br><br><br>well well well, im also 20....and i also got a digi cam! haha...got more stuff for my daughter then i got though thats for sure lol.
  • Hehe. Great gifts so far.<br><br>I didn't get anything. =D Not a family/people person. Not much family around anyways. And I'm getting a bit old for it.<br><br>/Waits to see other peoples gifts. =D
    <br><br><br>I feel you on that. I think Christmas and the Holidays are more for the children. I look at it this way, I don't want gifts from people I see maybe a couple times out of the year. >>; Maybe that's why I feel wierd.
  • :O! Merry Christmas!<br><br>I got.. a pillow!! XD *runs off*
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • I got a Dig. Cam.<br>Horse! (stuffed animal hehe)<br>Gift Certificate for the fish store (I breed fish)<br>Manicure 8) <br>Horseback riding hat/headband thing that goes under the helmet<br>Clothes<br>Skis<br>Socks<br>Bird Toys<br>Fish accessories
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • MWEEP!<br>WE GOT A WII<br>and a GUITAR HERO 3!!!<br>suh weet xmas
    25txnp3.jpg
  • Frapple wrote:
    MWEEP!<br>WE GOT A WII<br>and a GUITAR HERO 3!!!<br>suh weet xmas
    i want your wii XD
  • Wheaton wrote:
    <br>Monk Shirt<br>
    <br><br>I Love Your Socks.....<br><br>xD
  • I got awesomely cool sweatshirts that I have to exchange for a bigger size. xD<br><br>CDs<br>Nail polish things<br>awesome bunny slippers<br>llama shoes <33<br>earrings<br>socks<br>glass plates to paint<br>I can't remember what else but maybe I can edit this later. XD
  • Nintendo Wii<br>Wii Games<br>Air pistol<br>And a rain check for a snake or gecko<br><br>Just to name the larger things :D
    sappeh-1.png
  • Hmm okay<br><br>a phone<br>boots<br>birkenstocks<br>pottery kit<br>bath pillow<br>and a really really cool hat<br><br>now I have a cool hat wheaty >:P
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I GOT A CAR :] :]<br><br>xD<br><br>I already have a phone, iPod, digital camera, computer.. there's not much else for me to get hahahh :]</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Rally wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    <br>Monk Shirt<br>
    <br><br>I Love Your Socks.....<br><br>xD
    uh rallers they arent socks
  • I got:<br><br>Paper makeing flower kit<br>Makeup case with a bunch of makeup<br>$375 in cash<br>A WII (I Totally didn't see that coming)<br>Mario Glaxy<br>Evenstar earings and pendant<br>Will Turner mug<br>Pug purse (XD)<br><br><br>I think that's all..
  • lol after that i got<br>a mp3 player,<br>rubiks cube,<br>and some energizing spa swirl face mask...<br><br>best christmas... EVER
    25txnp3.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Jesus, you got almost $400? I never get any cash. <br><br>*JEALOUS*</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Everyone's getting Wiis! about 4-6 on here have gotton one so far and my cousins got one. :( <br><br>.......hmmmm, brithday in febaruary :P <br><br>I got <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mom, Step-Dad, Step-sis and fam:</span><br>Dancing with the Stars(PS2)<br>A new bowling ball bag<br>A bowling ball cleaning cloth<br>$20<br>iTunes gift card<br>pajama pants<br>socks :lol: <br>candy<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dad and fam:</span><br>Make-up kit(and I almost never wear make-up :P )<br>shirt<br>gloves<br>$45<br>iTunes gift card<br>more candy<br>cookie recipe kit thing<span style="font-size:75">(which I just relized I left at my grandparents *headdesk*)</span><br>last years Christmas preasent*<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mom's fam:</span><br>pajamas<br>jewelry making kit<br>crystal growing kit thing :? <br><br>*last year my dad got me a pair of moccasines but they didn't quite fit right, so he gave me the exact same pair again after somehow being able to "strech" the leather. :roll:
    2niplvq.png