Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiya! :)

edited December 2007 in General Discussion
I'm new to VP. Well kinda. I played when it first opened, and then moved on to VHR. I'm still at VHR, but decided to come give this a try.<br><br>I sent in my money for my sponsor this afternoon, and then some money for imports. <br><br>Anyways, more about me. I'm 16 years old, and a female. I live on the West Coast. I have one horse (His name is Cant Pass My Hotrod or Sport). We're getting ready to start AQH circuit (meaning the big shows). I have one dog. Shes a pit bull and shes a blueish grey. Her name is Lola.<br><br>Anyways. I sold all my stuff back when I quit a few years ago. So, I can't do anything until I get my sponsor.<br><br>How much do sponsors sell for in VP cash??
Life's tough. Get a helmet.

Comments

• Howdy ;)<br><br>Nice to see you on VP ^.^ I'm not really sure of VP pricing yet, so unfortunately I can't help you there x)
    6y2t1t.gif
  • Sponsers can sell for around 10-40 mil"ish" <br><br>Anyways, Welcome to VP.. You'll love it
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • I've noticed that most sponsors go for 40-60 million. Nice to see you ^.^
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • heh, something like that :)
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Grapple wrote:
    Sponsers can sell for around 10-40 mil"ish" <br><br>Anyways, Welcome to VP.. You'll love it
    <br><br>Your right, but 10 mil is more towards used sponsors ;]<br><br><br>Anywho welcome! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me :3 I like helping people :D
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • *nods*<br><br>You're stretch and Amy? the user..? XP I'm horseshowgirl..<br><br>Do you know how to play? *feels like a geek*
    2mhssbd.png
  • Dreamland wrote:
    *nods*<br><br>You're stretch and Amy? the user..? XP I'm horseshowgirl..<br><br>Do you know how to play? *feels like a geek*
    <br><br>My player name here is Stretch #45, and on the forums of VHR I'm Stretch&Amy.. soo.. I guess yes... but my in game name for VHR is Sport.. dont ask.. LONG story..<br><br>And no, I don't know how to play.
  • I looove VP. *huggles close* So.. you're getting a sponsor? Training?
    2mhssbd.png
  • Yes.. I have a sponsor, and I just auctioned one off. Now I need to learn how to play.. This will be interesting
  • Welcome to VP :D<br><br>Sponsors go for 15-60 million depending on how old they are.<br><br>I just bought an unmade for 35 million and a few gifties if it helps :wink:
    2dbtohy.png
  • Hello there! ^^<br><br>Welcome to VP! You'll love it once you get the hang of it ^^
    Bye.
  • LOL.. I bought a retriever, and I don't know what the heck I am doing... -ish confused-