Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Willing to Train a Novice to Become a Sponsor Trainer XD

Alright, I was thinking of buying myself a sponsor training kennel for myself... but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to do any training..so the kennel would just go to waste. XD<br><br>SO! I've decided to make a new kennel, upgrade it into a training kennel (no more turns will be allowed) and then teach a novice how to run it for <span style="text-decoration:underline">3 months</span>. <br><br>After I teach said novice the basics of running a sponsor training kennel he/she will train a few dogs for me whenever he/she can and use the kennel the way he/she basically wants for <span style="text-decoration:underline">3 months</span>.<br><br>Basically I'm thinking of making my own personal slave(s). XD <br><br>The person would be able to have 5 of the unmade imports and train for the public and themselves while using the kennel. <br><br>After the 3 months are up, I'll choose another novice to take his/her place, that way more than one person can learn and experience training. AND maybe another sponsor would be willing to allow the people who I've let train for me train for them. ;3 <br><br>There will be a total of 4 people that will be able to train under me. I'm looking for the first Traine now and I'll gain the other 3 after the first one's time is up. ^_^ <br><br>I hope that sounds alright. I wanted to find a way to help more than one person out at a time and that seemed the best way. You may not be able to finish a WHOLE line of dogs...but you'd be able to start and get the feel of it. <br><br>This is mainly for novices that have never trained because of whatever reason and want to. If you've already been a sponsor but still want to use this, I wont stop you but I was aiming for the fresh novices. ;3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">While Undergoing Training For 3 Months, You Will Follow These Rules:</span><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered">No Changing Kennel Password<br>No Giving Out The Password (Or Personal Information)<br>No Sharing Sponsor Kennel (With ANYone)<br>No Violating Rules While On Kennel <br>You Will Be Respectful<br>You Will Be Studious<br>You Will Let Me Know If You Have Any Problems/Concerns<br></ul><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Form: </span><br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span>
Birds-1.gif

Comments

• Oh my I would be interested but I know how to train already but I would love to do it.
  • Ya i would love to do it.... but I know how to train allready lol. Im fast though
  • I am interested but i am not an avid trainer
    ~Frost~
  • I am interested but i am not an avid trainer yet i am still learning.
    ~Frost~
  • Me! I'm interested. I have never ever had a sponser account in the two years I've played. I already kindof sortof know who to groom for several years(did with Kaspie)
    Froggy.png
  • Alright, I've updated the first post. You all read and post away. ^_^
    Birds-1.gif
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> Cookies&Cream<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=49941"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=49941</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span> I've played scince Dec. 2nd 2005<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To be able to get High STated Huskies and get a good line(even though that is very hard for a novice with little cash)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> I am a hard work and really would love to imporve some breeds on VP.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span> Zagari, Wheaten, Silver, Darky, Leafles, etc.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span>Yes
    Froggy.png
  • Posting for players that cannot get on the forms: <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> i ♥ dogssss<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=173234"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=173234</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing:</span> Since Last June<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To become a sponsor of course!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> I have done some novice training and rescued some dogs also. I know trust is always a big issue and I can HONESTLY say I am a honest person haha if that makes sense. I will follow any rules that you set. I can honestly say that it is hard to trust a player on vp that you don't know at times and I understand but you REALLY can trust me. I have always wanted a sponsor kennel and will do almost anything for it, and I would get one myself but my parents would not let me =[<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span> wildhannah, horseback2, Fire Dancer <br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span> Yes<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> Sadistica <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=166270"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=166270</a>; <br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span>3 years. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> to improve the Dalmatian breed, and have won of the top winning Border Collies, and to help other novices with trainings. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span>I am trustworthy, would really like to learn to train and enjoy working for others. =] <br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span> um. Ill give you the links when i find them . =] <br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span> Yes
    Birds-1.gif
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> Kabaaam<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=2539"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=2539</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span> For the past 3 years<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To improve all the border collies on VP and to breed 10x4 BCs and to help any new players that need help.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> Because I have had a sponser account before and I know how to train and will not scam you. I would also give you half the credit and profit for any dog I would train for the public. I would also enjoy and willingly train any dogs you want.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span> Lieuline, Whiskers, Charlottet<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span> Yes
    kabaaambanner2hy.gif
  • I'll stop accepting posts when I get the sponsor, then I'll try picking from the selected. ;3
    Birds-1.gif
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span>White Frost<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=95134"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=95134</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span> over 2 years<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To breed the highest stated NGSD and Blue Laceys<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> I love training for people I would offer cheaper prices to novices and rescues if they need it. I would leave half of what ever I make and I will train as many dogs for you as you want.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span>WhineyBabe,Ruby, Fang, and Cheat(in game her link is on my layout)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span>Yes
  • User Name: BrunDrake<br>Kennel Link: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=149506"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=149506</a><br>I've Been Playing: for about 2 years<br>My Goals Are: to get some dogs trained and make some money<br>I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: i know how to train becasei used to be a spocner trainer, will give you half the money i make from training, will train for you, and i will not scam you <br>My References Are (At least 3, if any):girls only (with hearts on the sides but i dont know how to do that<br>I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No): Yes of course
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> oh, um, ||Cho|| but my kennel's name is Kat's Kennel (or something).<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=171004"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Kat's Kennel</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span> Oh, um, for like...two days. -_-;<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To really succeed with this game, learn everything about it, and eventually, be good at it --like I am on SBF xP<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> Well, I think this would r e a l l y help me get started. At the moment, I'm kind of lazy and just forum browsing. Reading up on people and contributions, art and contests that might let me acquire some more VPC, and well, yeah. I haven't really gotten the gist of VP yet, But I'm bound to learn quickly! (It's so much different from SBF. Like, wonky!)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are:</span> Oh, um. I don't believe I have any. Not yet anyway. Sorry!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms:</span> -rereads terms- Well, yes, of course! (:</span>
    --Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday--
    Cho's Kennel
  • You know...I realize now that this isn't going to be as easy as I thought it would be. XD
    Birds-1.gif
  • You Will Be Studious <br>
    <br><br>Since when did you use words that long?! :P
  • ||Cho|| wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><br>My References Are:</span> Oh, um. I don't believe I have any. Not yet anyway. Sorry!
    Erm.. >.> I do.. I've seen you around on Sbf. :]
    2mhssbd.png
  • Sweetie wrote:
    You Will Be Studious <br>
    <br><br>Since when did you use words that long?! :P
    <br><br>LMFAO<br><br>Hush Sweetie, I'm trying to put on "Airs" for the Novices. XP<br>Stop ruining the effects! XD
    Birds-1.gif
  • Dreamland wrote:
    ||Cho|| wrote:
    <br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are:</span> Oh, um. I don't believe I have any. Not yet anyway. Sorry!
    Erm.. >.> I do.. I've seen you around on Sbf. :]
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">aws, thank yous!!~<br>-clings-</span>
    --Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday--
    Cho's Kennel
  • I have not forgotten about this! XD <br>The sponsor'll be made this weekend and I'll name the person that's chosen that same weekend. :3 <br><br>I just haven't had the time to be on and when I do get my trainee and sponsor, I want to be able to actually train him/her and show her the ropes. ;P <br><br>Hang in there you all...I haven't forgotten! ^^
    Birds-1.gif
  • I think I have to withdraw. I got a sponser by winning a giveaway, but it expires in 3 months.<br><br>If I could still coun't I really want to learn how to train.
    Froggy.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">User Name:</span> Krimes <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> I can't remember<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I've Been Playing: </span> Since Beta<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My Goals Are: </span> To be as good as I used to be.. I've not played in a year. lol<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because: </span> Everyone loves me?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">My References Are (At least 3, if any):</span> Jinxx, Squall and old VP folks seriously you need this? lol<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Agree To Your Terms (Yes/No):</span> yes<br><br><br>and yes i'm a novice now
    imjsk2.png