Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Club Page

Hello, I would say I love this game---BUT, for the past couple of months, the club page has gotten very annoying. There are some that are posted twice, and not existing---therefore, it takes up alot of time scrolling through all of the clubs to find one that is still up and running. Otherwise then that, keep up the good work with everything else. :)
My dog in real life on the front page of a local magazine. :)
2h3yia1.jpg

Comments

• Yes, it is really annoying. I also kind of think they should delete the invalid clubs..<br><br>Just my opinion.
  • Yeah, for some reason when I gave my friend a couple sponsor kennels..<br>Well one had been a prestige, I deleted the club info and club name and got rid of all the members and she made it a training kennel, but for some reason the club still shows up on the club page :|<br><br>lmao, so a little advice...no one apply for Never Backing Down. Its not supposeta be there.
    Bye.
  • I agree, tis very annoying and time consuming.
    Please PM me if I win anything cuze I'll forget to check.
    CSK.png
    bleachbanner-nickleback.png
  • i suggested removing them on the suggestion forums months ago... i might bring it up on chat later xD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • rbaid161 wrote:
    Hello, I would say I love this game---BUT, for the past couple of months, the club page has gotten very annoying. There are some that are posted twice, and not existing---therefore, it takes up alot of time scrolling through all of the clubs to find one that is still up and running. Otherwise then that, keep up the good work with everything else. :)
    agrees but I have my own club and all my dogs fit standards so I just apply them there
    Sleepingpuppy03.png