Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Suggestions (Prestige & Rescue)

edited August 2007 in Game Suggestions
For Prestige kennels there should be a 'decline all applications' and/or a 'remove all members' button. That way it's easier for them to switch kennel types. ><<br><br>For Rescue kennels there should be an 'rename this dog' option that would only work on dogs -in- the rescue kennel.<br><br>Simple suggestions, but I think they'd be helpful. D=
2eldxsm.png

Comments

• I agree to both these
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para
  • Yes to the first, no to the second. Dogs only need renaming if the names are inappropriate, in which case you need to contact an Op. :)
  • Aziu wrote:
    Yes to the first, no to the second. Dogs only need renaming if the names are inappropriate, in which case you need to contact an Op. :)
    ^^ Makes sense. XD I guess I just know a -lot- of players (myself included) who get sick of seeing names like "****~clichename~****" XD
    2eldxsm.png
  • I said no to both (the second reason is the same as Aziu) and the first one... but i'm not a sponsor i cant say from knowledge... It justs seems... I dunno<br><br>Ignore me. Best thing to do really!
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • Kazuko wrote:
    Aziu wrote:
    Yes to the first, no to the second. Dogs only need renaming if the names are inappropriate, in which case you need to contact an Op. :)
    ^^ Makes sense. XD I guess I just know a -lot- of players (myself included) who get sick of seeing names like "****~clichename~****" XD
    <br><br>Agreed, Kazzy. But I'm positive this has been suggested before, so I guess the Ops aren't really likin' it too much...
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • xD Maybe not the rename option, I admit. XD
    2eldxsm.png
  • I don't know, I kinda like the idea of renaming. I mean its easier to get a dog rescued if its unnamed and in real life if a dog was rescued usually you don't know its name. Maybe there should be an age limit though like if its a week old pup you can rename it or for as long as the dog can be released you can rename it but if its 11 or 12 you can't. Can't teach a dog new tricks... I don't know, this probably will be passed up though since I bet its already been considered. As to the other, I wouldn't know never been a prestige.
    Check out Bubba's Black Star Kennels!
  • I really like the re-naming Idea. :D It is hard for a rescue kennel to sell a dog that has it's name OSHHHAOFSNHDLAK Because nobody wants it for showing or breeding. :roll:
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • I really have to agree with the recue because a lot of the names people give them are really bad :( sorry peoples
    Banner.jpg
    ch-2.jpg
  • I like the idea of being able to rename it during the time period you could release a dog. It is fairly realistic, as I know I could have renamed my dog in real life during that time period because she didn't know her name yet :)
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Yeah, that would work. =3
    2eldxsm.png
  • Ithink both would be great! :D
    Sleepingpuppy03.png
  • I like that idea :)
    2dbtohy.png