Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor account suggestion!

I was talking to people on the bulletin board and lots of them dont know anything about sponsor accounts. So I get the idea that maybe will get them more knowable(is that a word?) about sponsor accounts, will help Nef get more sponsors... and give us lot who cant have a sponsor get a little go.<br><br>It is...<br><br>A day (or few) free trial of sponsorship. That day could be of the novices, or nefs, choice. Obviously they couldnt have all the things sponsors get but they could try sponsor breeding or rescue, and create some events... <br><br>this is probably a stupid idea... but i like it XD. <br><br>It would help Nef get richer, novices happier, and some people wanting a sponsor!<br><br>Anyone?
BrokenGlass2.jpg
purplestarspangledf4.jpg

Comments

• i likey<br><br><br>butg they have to have played for like x number days before then
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • yes lol its a good idea...
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • Actualy its not a bad idea, like they get to try a sponser for 24 hours or something like that.
  • The problem is people making a new account every day to get to play with the features. <br>And believe me I can see people doing that.
    skizzy.png
  • I'm 50/50, it would be a cool idea but like Zoe said, people would create new ones to play with the sponsor.
    2dbtohy.png
  • yes but wouldnt they get banned as novices are only alllowed one account?
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • What about if the novice had to be playing for a while as a novicee and they could pay a small 500k to 1 million vp cash to use it for 24hours ... but they could only do it once
    lexacopy.png
    2007_07B1Lexa1.png
    lemmmm.jpg
  • What if we had "Shorter sponsors"? Like 5 dollars gets you 3 months, 1 change, and 5 imports or something?
    2mhssbd.png
  • What if we had "Shorter sponsors"? Like 5 dollars gets you 3 months, 1 change, and 5 imports or something?
    dreamy i like there your going with that like<br>20 - 1 year 20 imports and 3 changes<br>10- 6 months 10 imports and 2 changes<br>5- 3 months 5 imports 1 chang
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
    <br>Its a good idea, butt it doesnt help people wwho dont know whaat spponsors arre or ppeoplle whho arent alloweddd to sppend rreal money on the gaame.
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • Well we could put something on like SBF has where you can track it for novice accounts.
    IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    Well we could put something on like SBF has where you can track it for novice accounts.
    <br><br>welll tthat is ggood but it goes very wrong allot on their... :-( tthe ratting ooftten bans players for no reason at all and instead of startingg at 100 itt often goes wrong and starts at 40. Itt is much easierr for the players if nef and john
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • That would be a good idea but people may keep making new accounts to get a free trial.
  • There's another site which does something similar but<br><br>Offers a 60 day sponsor for $5.00.<br><br>People can get used to having a sponsor so when it expires don't want to give it up and as it works out as cheaper to buy a year's sponsor than six 60 days they'll buy a proper upgrade.<br><br>Could also reduce the 60 day sponsor to only one change and two imports so people will want to buy the proper upgrade.
    Sponsor training, breeding and boarding always open - just PM me!
  • yes but... some peoppple cannt pay ANY real life mooneey for spponsors. Just because it is ccheaper doeesnt makee a difference.
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • yes but... some peoppple cannt pay ANY real life mooneey for spponsors. Just because it is ccheaper doeesnt makee a difference.
    <br><br>What's the point of a trial then if you're not going to upgrade properly? A trial is to test something before making a full purchase . . .<br><br>Also, that kind of reinforces someone else's point made earlier, if people can't afford to pay anything then they are more likely to keep making more and more accounts in order to take up free temporary upgrade memberships . . .
    Sponsor training, breeding and boarding always open - just PM me!