Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which dye color should I use?

Ok, just won a dye from an auction, but I dont know which color I want to use..<br><br>This is for my English Setter. She is named after my Dog Shelby (Snerby^^)<br><br>The Mud splattered one would be a continuation of my muddy dogs. I have a Brittany that is Sunbleached Fur W/Muddy Paws, but I have been thinking about getting a Muddy dog for my setters and springers as well (not sure though)<br><br>Or, give me Ideas if you have any for me ^^
All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png

Comments

• :arrow:
  • I love this one- <br>California Sunkissed w/ Palm Tree Imprints<br><br>And the best friend one. ^^<br><br><br>Nice colors.
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">I choose this one....<br><span style="font-weight:bold">California Sunkissed w/ Palm Tree Imprints</span><br><br>^_^</span>
    MehFriendsBanner.png
  • Thanks. Im obsessed with California and Palm trees, but I dont know exactly what I want to dye her still, lol.
  • I also like California Sunkissed w/ Palm Tree Imprints
    2niplvq.png
  • Thanks, except now there is a tie between the three colors, that are my favorite as well :? <br><br>lol, oh well, Ill have to make up my mind sometime tonight though... maybe someone can vote and break the tie for me? :D
  • I like the sun one too, but maybe for a different dog. If you really want the color to represent your dog I would go with the best friend one. ^^
    2hmm053.gif might be back.
  • Yeah, thats what Im thinking ^^ But Im not sure, i may not dye her right now, i may wait for dying her... Im not sure.. :?
  • :arrow: <br><br>Please vote ^^
  • Dark Expressions w/ Red Eyes and Broken Wings... decided on that one for now. I will dye the California Sunkissed and best friend one once I accomplish 10x4s ^^<br><br>**EDIT** Got the Mud one instead, lol. Figure I will do a collection of three Muddy gifties ^^