Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recipe Contest!!! Become VPs BEST Chef!

<span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">I am having a recipe contest!!!! For all the cookers and noncookers! NO STEALING RECIPES FROM THE INTERNET!!! I WILL FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!! <br><br>Rules:<br>Give me the recipe, the name of it, and a picture (from the internet or handdrawn) (i will pay more for pictures) and i will make these recipes and tell who wins!<br><br>Recipe:<br>I perfer Italian or Mexican, Desserts are excepted.... Can be any recipe EXCEPT copying them off the internet! It doesnt have to be italian or mexican if you have a REALLY good recipe..<br><br>Prizes: well... It COULD be a million or up... but thats if i win a contest..... It would be atleast 33k and a service of your choice.................. in fact make that 5 services of your choice (layouts, pro pix,training,advertising, etc.) AND you get to be VPs BEST chef!<br><br><br>i know its not alot... But you still win 45k and I will make you a banner for winning the contest and being the best vp chef! SO ENTER TODAY to earn your chance to be VPs Best Chef!<br><br><br>Message me for more info!</span></span>
4ccozsh.png
I'm a SURVIVOR
6hcmu5w.jpg

Comments

• Well, this is a recipe my family has always made as a desert, It's called Puppy Chow, I love it! Here is the recipe: (This is just half-recipe, if you doubled it, it'd make a lot more)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Things Needed</span><br>1/2 Box of Crispix or Chex Cereal<br>1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar<br>1/4 cup (4T) of margarine or butter<br>1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips<br>1 cup of peanut butter<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Steps</span><br><br>1. Melt together: 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of margarine, 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. (I put it in a microwave safe bowl and usually melt it for 1 minute, and then if it's not melted, add 20 seconds until it is) <span style="font-weight:bold">Do NOT Melt all of the chocolate chips, leave a few of them non-melted, the other hot mixture will melt the rest of the chip, if you melt all, your chocolate will burn</span><br><br>2. Pour mixture over the cereal slowly. Mix slowly, try not to crumble much of the cereal.<br><br>3. Put the 3 cups of powdered sugar in a large or supersized plastic zip lock bag, pour ALL of the cereal mixture into the sugar. Now, the fun part, make sure the bag is locked, shake it so you get all of the cereal covered.<br><br>4. Take it out & eat.<br><br>So, tell me what ya think if ya make it.
  • I can't get a picture of it, I'm really sorry.
  • Its fine. I didnt really expect ALOT of pictures any ways...
    4ccozsh.png
    I'm a SURVIVOR
    6hcmu5w.jpg
  • To tell the truth, I'm not even sure where this family traditional recipe thing started, we always eat it. Lol
  • To tell the truth, I'm not even sure where this family traditional recipe thing started, we always eat it. Lol
    <br><br>It's on the Chex cereal boxes. lol.
    leapcopy.gif
    Love2.gif
  • Oh? Well, lol, Ok, I got more family recipes I could give, if I find them, Lol, sorry.
  • Can you do two recipies?<br><br>well here is one (hope you like fudge!)<br><br>Ingredients:<br>4 1/2 Cups granulated sugar 1/2 cup of butter or margarine <br>1 large can of evaporated milk 1 tsp. of vanilla<br>3 (6 oz.) package of chocolate chips 2 cups of chopped nuts <br>1 (10 oz.) package of minature marshmallows<br><br><br>Put sugar and milk in a large, very heavy, sasuce pan and bring slowly to a rolling boil. Let boil for eight minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, marshmallows and butter. Beat only untill chips and marshmallows are melted. Mix in vanilla and nuts. Stick in large ungreased pan and place in frige for one hour. Then, dig in and enjoy! =D<br><br><br>That was my favortie family recipe when I was little. lol, I hope you like it! :D
    Please PM me if I win anything cuze I'll forget to check.
    CSK.png
    bleachbanner-nickleback.png
  • Well, this is a recipe my family has always made as a desert, It's called Puppy Chow, I love it! Here is the recipe: (This is just half-recipe, if you doubled it, it'd make a lot more)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Things Needed</span><br>1/2 Box of Crispix or Chex Cereal<br>1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar<br>1/4 cup (4T) of margarine or butter<br>1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips<br>1 cup of peanut butter<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Steps</span><br><br>1. Melt together: 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of margarine, 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. (I put it in a microwave safe bowl and usually melt it for 1 minute, and then if it's not melted, add 20 seconds until it is) <span style="font-weight:bold">Do NOT Melt all of the chocolate chips, leave a few of them non-melted, the other hot mixture will melt the rest of the chip, if you melt all, your chocolate will burn</span><br><br>2. Pour mixture over the cereal slowly. Mix slowly, try not to crumble much of the cereal.<br><br>3. Put the 3 cups of powdered sugar in a large or supersized plastic zip lock bag, pour ALL of the cereal mixture into the sugar. Now, the fun part, make sure the bag is locked, shake it so you get all of the cereal covered.<br><br>4. Take it out & eat.<br><br>So, tell me what ya think if ya make it.
    <br><br>My mom does that to. So good!
    2mhssbd.png
  • Ok, here is an awesome recipe:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Snow Ice Cream</span><br>You need:<br>Snow<br>Vanilla or Chocolate mix<br>Bowl w/ lid<br>Spoon<br>Milk<br><br>First, you get some clean snow & put it in a bowl.<br><br>Then you add vanilla or chocolate (add as much as you want)<br><br>Next, add your milk & stir it up<br><br>Put it in a bowl and put a lid or something over it<br><br>Wait a little bit, and then take it out & eat.
  • I dont know what its called...Its a very good dessert though<br><br>1/2 cup of a thick cream <br>2 egg whites<br>2/3 a cup of plain yogurt<br>2 tablespoons of sugar or 1 1/2 tablespoons of splenda ( I like splenda)<br>4 cups of either blueberrys,or straw berrys (or your favorite berry)<br>2 tablespoons of chopped natural mint<br><br>Put the egg whites,cream,and yogurt into a big bowl until its all smooth.<br>Put the sugar in and STIR IT with a spoon or whisk (beating the sugar makes it taste different.) you may also want to do the same with the berries..So you dont squish them with the beater,stir the mint in,put it in a small dish with a full mint leaf on the side for looks and enjoy!<br><br>this has ben in my family for a pretty long time.Hope you can enjoy it too!
    61x20jr.gif
    My dogs :)
    4pvvcdd.gif
    bertbanner.jpg
    <br><br>OMG same with my family. We make that all the time. My mom said she got the recipe when she went to a dog show from a friend the name comes from what it looks like I guess lol
    minelr8.png
    2s19o45.gif
    I'll miss you Sernie<3
  • TACO QUESIDILA!<br><br>Desired amount of Cheese<br>2 toritias<br>Desired amount of ground meat(any meat)<br>Mild Taco Sauce<br>Ketchup(optional)<br>Butter(optional)<br><br>Serves one<br><br>Heat up your stove to about the middle level(on my family's we use #7). You must be capable of cooking two things at once. Get out a frying pan and start to cook the meat, till it is fully cooked. While this is happening you should be getting out all the other ingrediants. Butter your Quesidillias to give it a cruncher feel. Once the meat is done cooking set off to the side. PUt your one of your two quesidillias on anther frying pan, Let one side get as crisp as you want then flip. Now start to add your cheese, meat, and taco sauce. Put on the other tortia and let it cook. Once it has started to melt, flip the Quesidillia over, and let it finish cooking. Once finished put on your fave plate, with Ketchup, and chow done!
    Froggy.png
  • Comfort food day <br><br>Whats needed <br>Dinner <br>a box of salteens <br>4 boneless skinless chicken breasts <br>1 container of poppy seeds <br>1 container of sour cream <br>2 cans of chicken stock <br>1 casserole dish <br>1 pot <br><br><br>Directions <br>boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, then cut then in to slivers or cubes and line the bottom of the dish with the chicken. next in a bowl mix the sour cream and chicken stock. Pour over the chicken. Put poppy seeds one stick of butter and half the box of salteens. Crush until crackers at in small pieces and pour over the dish. Heat oven to 350 and cook until hot usually like 5-10 minutes <br><br>Whats needed lunch <br>macaroni noodles <br>mild cheddar cheese <br>salt <br>casserole dish <br>pot <br>sauce pan <br>flour <br>milk <br><br>Directions <br>shred the cheddar cheese, and place about two to four blocks in the sauce pan depending on amount. Half a cup of milk and flour for every 2 locks heat until cheese is melted, on low heat stove top. pour over cooked noodles and serve <br><br>whats needed <br>breakfast <br>1 pack bacon <br>casserole dish <--- im seeing a pattern <br>1 pack sausage <br>12 eggs <br>loaf of bread <br>cheese <br><br>shred bread, and line the dish with it. Then place a layer of eggs over and then more bread, then the cooked bacon and bread eggs cooked sausage. Sprinkle cheese through out. Leave in fridge. (Eggs are raw!!) Over night. In the morning place in oven for 15 minutes. pre heat oven to 350. <br><br><br>whats needed <br>Drinks <br>Cola <br>vanilla ice cream <br>confectionary sugar <br>heavy cream <br><br>place large amounts of ice cream and cola in blender. Blend until it's a milkshake texture. Whip heavy cream and sugar. Pour cola mixture into a glace and pour the whipped cream and sugar over top. <br><br><br>if all goes according to plan you should weigh 10lbs more when the day is over ^-^ im itallian so our goal is to make people eat and these all have itallian feels to them.