Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moved

edited January 2007 in Artist Alley
Moved
8ekcsqs.jpg
^ Click for comics

Comments

• I love you art :) ukm could you draw a couple giftie pics for me i just need 2 at the moment but maybe more leter
  • Your work is awome :D <br><br>Anyways,<br>I need a pic of a gifty retriever (i have trouble drawing labs)<br>What kind of info do you need?
    tattoont9.png
  • What info do you need luff? I need a few pics done. 1 sketch, 1 non-giftie, & 1 non-VP drawing.
    silence.jpg
  • I love your art! May I have a non-gifty drawing? What info do you need?
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
    Please call me Star! Theres too many midnights on VP!
  • I absolutely love your work. If you still have slots available I would like to order a giftie drawing. Here's the info...<br><br>Color: Blackened Darkness w/ Swirls of Mist <br>Dog Link: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=734635"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=734635</a><br>Breed: Australian Kelpie<br>Text: ~VSS~ Maverick Owned and Loved by Vickyleigh<br>If you don't want to put text on can I?<br>Let me know if you need any other information<br>Thanks
  • *hums* Dunno if you're still open for requests... >> <<<br><br>I need 2 different linearts.<br><br>-Dutch Shepherd Dog & German Shepherd Dog<br>+Any pose<br>+Don't make it gender specific<br>+Non giftie and all that jazz
    2eldxsm.png
  • yikes, i open slots up for drawing and people are jumping on it within a day o.O sweet ^_^ ...<br>hmm i will edit the first post to say what you need to have .... ie a form lol and i will let you know once i have sorted out my art program who is the 5 people that i will work on right away.<br>thank you soooo much for being interested ^_^
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • What Type of Drawing: Giftie Drawing<br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Teddy Roosevelt Terrier<br>Colour: Calling Angels w/ Golden Wings<br>Text: When Angels Call<br>Background: golden gate
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Drawing:</span> Lineart<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Animal or Breed:</span> German Shepherd Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colour:</span> None<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> None<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background: </span> None<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Drawing:</span> Lineart<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Animal or Breed:</span> Dutch Shepherd Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colour:</span> None<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> None<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background: </span> None
    2eldxsm.png
  • What Type of Drawing: Non Giftie drawing<br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Treeing Walker Coonhound<br>Colour: Standard breed colors<br>Text: none<br>Background: none<br><br>Would it be alright if I put the image on my banner as long as I keep the copyright on it?
    Nashvegas.jpg
  • edited January 2007 81.153.243.169
    <span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Drawing:</span> non-giftie<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Type of Animal or Breed:</span> Labrador<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colour:</span> chocolate<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> none<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background: </span> Tracking event in the background
    6cpkfme.gif
    11qs3.png2hwnt6v.gif
  • What Type of Drawing: Non-gifty<br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Siberian Husky<br>Colour: gray and white<br>Text: none<br>Background: snow<br>[/b]
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
    Please call me Star! Theres too many midnights on VP!
  • What Type of Drawing: Non Giftie drawing<br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Treeing Walker Coonhound<br>Colour: Standard breed colors<br>Text: none<br>Background: none<br><br>Would it be alright if I put the image on my banner as long as I keep the copyright on it?
    <br><br>yes of course, as long as you are not planning on selling the banner or anything like that. then it is fine lol
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • 3521 wrote:
    What Type of Drawing: Giftie Drawing<br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Teddy Roosevelt Terrier<br>Colour: Calling Angels w/ Golden Wings<br>Text: When Angels Call<br>Background: golden gate
    <br><br>grr wings, i appoligize now ... they are more than likely to suck lol i cant draw wings to save my life....well draw at all but yeah wings are teh evilness lol
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • ok well if you draw the basic drawing could i add the wings?
    <br><br>yes of course, as long as you are not planning on selling the banner or anything like that. then it is fine lol
    <br><br>No i'm not, just for my kennel.
    Nashvegas.jpg
  • 3521 wrote:
    ok well if you draw the basic drawing could i add the wings?
    <br><br>well i will add the wings and if you dont like them or think you can do better then i can remove them
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • edited January 2007 217.43.169.14
    3521 wrote:
    ok thanks
    <br><br>Have finished it, check the first post and please send the contract for 2mil to 0moose0
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • :shock: i love it i will send contract tommorow im to busy trying to figure out how to make a layout at the moment
  • 3521 wrote:
    :shock: i love it i will send contract tommorow im to busy trying to figure out how to make a layout at the moment
    <br><br>okies please dont forget takes like 2hrs and more to draw this pictures ^_^
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • i wont, and you do not suck at drawing wings they turned out great
  • 3521 wrote:
    i wont, and you do not suck at drawing wings they turned out great
    <br><br>blergh lol they are not great, they were possibly the part that took the longest lol, are the colours ok for the picture? cuz this monitor is near dead and colour is not perfect....its all kinda too bright and stuff this end...
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • ya i like its its perfect and very prety
  • Do you do group drawings ?
    ALWAYS willing to train for a goodie dye or a sponcer acount Conroy.png
  • conroy wrote:
    Do you do group drawings ?
    <br><br>meaning like 2 dogs sat together in a pic? i guess i could but i might charge per extra body in the picture, if that makes sense and sounds fair?
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • <span style="font-size:75">DELETED By Aslani :P </span>
    ATbannercopy.png
  • yer i would really like a pic with one Am. bulldog, Rottweiler and a Cane Corso <br><br>as a group like one lieing down infront then one sitting then one standing i will pay around 4 mill for it if youd like maybe more if i really really like it :)
  • conroy wrote:
    yer i would really like a pic with one Am. bulldog, Rottweiler and a Cane Corso <br><br>as a group like one lieing down infront then one sitting then one standing i will pay around 4 mill for it if youd like maybe more if i really really like it :)
    <br><br>wow erm yeah lol fill in the form and i will see what i can do, have to finish the others first ^_^
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • ok <br><br>What Type of Drawing: Group Drawing <br>What Type of Animal or Breed: Am.bulldog(sitting) Rottweiler(lying down) and a Cane corso(standing)<br>Colour: Am.bulldog - Normal - white with brown spots<br>Rottweiler - Normal - black and tan<br>Cane Corso - Normal - grey /slate colour<br>Text: AC*Working Dogs <br>Background: a plan colour like a tan or a beige (sp) please