Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Accounts

edited November 2006 in Game Suggestions
Look, I know this site is great and it needs money to keep going but $20 USD is a bit expensive. Other Online games cost more than this but some only have a one time fee of $20 USD.<br>Maybe you could rethink the price because people outside of the USA could find this expensive like I do.<br>Thankyou<br>doggy_doo_doo

Comments

• It doesn't matter if you are in or outside the US, the currency you spend will be the same amount as $20 American currency. I actually think its fairly cheap considering all the benefits, and you only have to pay once a year, and if its a bit to expensive, you could save up VP cash and have another player buy the sponsor. Just an idea...
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • I disagree with this. There might actually be <span style="font-style:italic">too many</span> sponsors, then there wouldn't be enough novices to want another sponsor do whatever.<br><br>I agree with Mel.
    60982563ej6.gif
    4ux0c9x.jpg
    4/10m
  • Honey, I know it may be expensive to some, but over on VHR it's 30 bucks a year, and on VHR2 it's 8 bucks a month... There's always gonna to be new novices who want to upgrade, we get support messages everyday from people asking when Nef will be on the upgrade their accounts.
  • Yeah. I think it is fair because we only pay once a year for our sponsers. Also really there's a VHR2?