Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Novice Help Club Forum! Update: we are now a club!

UPDATED:::: WE ARE NOW A OFFICIAL CLUB!!<br><br>LINK::: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=124821"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=124821</a><br><br><br><br><br><br>When I started VP I wanted to get into a Novice Help Club BUT there was not one. So I think I'll start one now that I have been playing for a while. There aren't many rules but you must be a novice or a novice helper to join. We Hope To be able to set up each Kennel with one show dog or stud, a Layout, and a Banner. This will help every novice. I would also like to set up mentors for novices. <br><br>1.You Must Be A Novice<br>2.No Spamming Or Chain Letters<br>3.Remember This IS NOT A Dating site!<br>4.DO NOT ASK YOU MENTOR FOR ANYTHING - ask me :)<br>5.Don't sell the layouts as your own<br>6. Don't sell the banner as your own<br>7.Don't over breed dogs<br>8.DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS!! :)<br><br><br>If you want to be a Novice Helper fill this out:<br><br>Player Name:<br>Kennel link:<br>Time playing:<br>kennel Type:<br><br><br>If You are a novice and want to join fill this out:<br><br>Player Name:<br>Kennel Link:<br>Time playing:<br>Things You do for money:<br><br><br>IF you have things that you would like to offer fill this out:<br>Player Name:<br>Kennel Link:<br>Thing Offering:<br>Member Or Not?:<br><br><br>If you want to be a Novice Mentor PM me! :)<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><br><span style="color:red"><br>MEMBERS</span></span></span></span><br><br>Chris1005<br>Miss.Red<br>Alley Montgomery<br>Ms.Giovanna<br>Music serenity<br>Black Ice<br>anna46<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><br><span style="color:red">People Who Have Donated:</span></span></span></span><br>LadyRuatha!<br>Ms.Giovanna!<br>Kekke!<br>Black Ice!<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Mentors</span></span></span></span><br>Giovanna - everyone else :)<br>Black Ice - Skipper13
Seea.gif
novicebadge.gif

savings - 4.3 mill

Comments