Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The color dye change

2»

Comments

• Actually on VHR the players can craft common colors so there are lots of plain colored horses. Like black, gray, bay etc......The rare colors on that game are the player paid for custom dyes. <br>Well, I did try to help, sorry I was not able to. I am getting from your response that you feel it is useless to contact Nef about it.
    cded23b8.gif
    bannerfromVoodooPin.jpg
  • I don't see the breed colors as rare colors anyway so I am really happy about this feature. I'm not thrilled with the price increase from 2k to 20k But I can deal with it I suppose. If I am not mistaken there was at one time a great post by Mariam explaining the difference in "rare" colors and "breed" colors. Personally I cannot understand why people are so up in arms about an upgrade that makes it a tiny bit easier and less time consuming to get dogs of the correct colors for the breed. I haven't seen anywhere on this game where it's stated that the breed colors should always stay rare. I am grateful to Nef for this game and for the nice things she did for us today. But obviously you cannot please everyone and those who have played longer and seem to believe they have more rights than the rest of us will always be unhappy with something Nef does.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Lindsers wrote:
    Just my thoughts..<br><br>It upsets me that Nef did this. <br><br>The idea has been turned down before, and we have so many other problems with the game. I don't have any personal background with this, but I understand and feel for the people that do. I've watched some of my friends work to get great colors and stats with their lines, and now that's all gone down the drain. I know that it takes a lot of time, and great patience in order to be able to breed and breed and breed till you get the color you want. It made the game more challenging for all vpians striving for color, and now it's easy. Not to mention it ruins the work of the people who have accomplished it the way it was before. I'm so sorry to all people who worked hard for their hard earned colors.
    <br><br>Lindsay the friends of yours that I know I talked to today about this. I can only think of one of them who was in any way unhappy about the color change option. I know I for one am thrilled to have it. I don't see any reason to apologize for a good thing :wink:. My suggestion would be for Nef to change the listing for the breed colors from "Possible Rare Colors", which they really aren't, to simply "Breed Colors" which is what they are.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • TaraRayne wrote:
    Lindsers wrote:
    Just my thoughts..<br><br>It upsets me that Nef did this. <br><br>The idea has been turned down before, and we have so many other problems with the game. I don't have any personal background with this, but I understand and feel for the people that do. I've watched some of my friends work to get great colors and stats with their lines, and now that's all gone down the drain. I know that it takes a lot of time, and great patience in order to be able to breed and breed and breed till you get the color you want. It made the game more challenging for all vpians striving for color, and now it's easy. Not to mention it ruins the work of the people who have accomplished it the way it was before. I'm so sorry to all people who worked hard for their hard earned colors.
    <br><br>Lindsay the friends of yours that I know I talked to today about this. I can only think of one of them who was in any way unhappy about the color change option. I know I for one am thrilled to have it. I don't see any reason to apologize for a good thing :wink:. My suggestion would be for Nef to change the listing for the breed colors from "Possible Rare Colors", which they really aren't, to simply "Breed Colors" which is what they are.
    <br><br>It depends on who you are if it's a good thing..and it's more than one of her friends :wink: Guess we shouldn't have busted our butts keeping gift dogs rare..don't matter now, anyone can with a re-dye. Look, we're responsible breeders of colors..we don't overbreed..see, there's only 3 of my color. Breeding high stat dogs is now extremely easy (and anyone who's been here a long time knows it is)..lets keep making things easier..why do people need a challenge.
    crban2.gif
  • Jinxx wrote:
    TaraRayne wrote:
    Lindsers wrote:
    <br><br>It depends on who you are if it's a good thing..and it's more than one of her friends :wink: Guess we shouldn't have busted our butts keeping gift dogs rare..don't matter now, anyone can with a re-dye. Look, we're responsible breeders of colors..we don't overbreed..see, there's only 3 of my color. Breeding high stat dogs is now extremely easy (and anyone who's been here a long time knows it is)..lets keep making things easier..why do people need a challenge.
    <br><br>Obviously the part where I said the ones I talked to about it was missed but that's ok :wink:. I'm all for a challenge, however when something becomes so frustrating that it is no longer fun then that's more than just a challenge in my opinion it becomes a major headache. I'd still like to know why those who have been here longer should have more say in the game than those of us who are relatively new. That makes no sense to me at all. I thought the game was for everyone :roll: .
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Alright Lets end the whole debate. Squall took his post down. :)
    skizzy.png
This discussion has been closed.