Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COLORS in the General Discussion area

edited September 2006 in Game Suggestions
But I think it's pretty funny to watch everyone post contests for goodie dye colorations, and then everyone goes around offering the same thing.<br><br>So how about, just general goodie dye coloration suggestions can be posted here so that someone can fish through rather than constantly having these contests. The contests then can be held for specific coloration dyes - such as ones based on fantasy.<br><br>I just see, if we have an actual color suggestion list, it'll force people to come up with different colorations in contests rather than mentioning the same things over and over and over and over again.<br><br><br>Make any sense????
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• Redtail posted something like that at one point but I don't know what happened to the post. If I can find it I'll make it a sticky.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • I think it would be a good idea if we got a list together of colors that people just posted up; but if someone doesn't find what they're looking for on the list, THEN hold a contest to see if people can come up with anything new (then all the ones that didn't get picked perhaps can go up on that list as well so more people can see them). Dunno, but that's my suggestion.
    JohnSheppardBanner.gif
    badgesponser.gif
  • Why can't people hold color contests? And those that suggested the colors attempt to win more than one contest with their suggestions?<br><br>I don't see a problem with a list if people want it but don't moan about the number of contests there are and people entering the same colors in more than one..they thought up the color they have a right to post it a million times if they want.
    crban2.gif
  • I think its a good idea, but I find nothing wrong with people still posting up contests. I made a color suggestion thread though: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=22331"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=22331</a>;
    MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg
  • To make myself clear: I have no problem with people creating contests. Yay for them and yay for everyone who enters because it's fun and they have good color ideas.<br><br>I just think it would be convenient for people if they want to post up their colors for Goodie Dyes and such like that.
    JohnSheppardBanner.gif
    badgesponser.gif