Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bidding

edited August 2006 in Game Suggestions
I think there should be something that allows you to choose if you want someone to be able to bid on your dog or not be able to bid on your dog.<br>I think this because you sometimes put a price on a dog and in the notes say no bidding unless discussed etc. and people bid on your dog anyway!

Comments

• That would be kinda nice.<br><br><br>I know its easy to delete bids, but its rather annoying when people bid on your dog when its clearly not for sale/bid.<br><br><br>But, If you want bids on your dog, just put in a huge number like 465489675489567489756489.
    minmap-1.jpg 2007_07Slushies1Mini1.gif
    Parker, Boz, Gabby, Asher and Loko are cooler then you.
  • Or if you have a female that you have for brood lease, you list her for sale for 2147323123 or whatever the number is and specificlly put in the notes to not bid on that dog becuase she is for brood lease and not for sale. Then, either people don't read, don't know how to read, or read and ignore. So then they bid 10 on your dog worth 2 million. If we could block bids or have a for brood lease button (like a for stud thing) that would be great. I like this idea a lot.
    Please, call me Rager or Rageypoo
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg
  • here here if i want to sell my dogs i would i hate going throught and finding 2 dollaar bids
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • i know the feeling! someone once bid 0 on my reigonal pit, who wasn't even listed as for sale, and in his comments was -NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FOR SALE!!! SO DON'T BID! (i messaged the person asking why they bid 0 etc. and they had a rant about how pathetic my dogs where...but thats a different story and thread altogether!), and by the way rage? I LOVE the idea about the brooding option!
  • I like---- *eye twitches* I looove your bottom banner steals* I had posted that idea earlier and got a lot of nice comments about it.
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg
  • Rage wrote:
    I like---- *eye twitches* I looove your bottom banner steals* I had posted that idea earlier and got a lot of nice comments about it.
    <br><br>lol thanks! you like good charlotte? and am not surprised you got a load of good comments about it, it ROCKS! lol :D
  • Chyeah! I'm <span style="font-weight:bold">addicted!</span> Especially to Benji.... *sighs*
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg