Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Training Bonus

edited August 2006 in Game Suggestions
I was thinking that maybe a feature could be added to the Goodies section. For x dollars, you could buy a sponsor training bonus, that lets the stats go up faster. For example, the stats usually go up .2. Maybe with the bonus, they could go up .4 or something.
23jlj11.jpg

Comments

• <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">That would make things alot easier, but I think its also a point of being lazy :lol:<br><br>Training is hard work ... and it's always going to be that way :]</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • :cry: Ah well. I wanted opinions, I got opinions. :D And I guess that's true.
    23jlj11.jpg
  • Erica wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">That would make things alot easier, but I think its also a point of being lazy :lol:<br><br>Training is hard work ... and it's always going to be that way :]</span></span></span>
    <br><br><br>Agreed.
    minmap-1.jpg 2007_07Slushies1Mini1.gif
    Parker, Boz, Gabby, Asher and Loko are cooler then you.
  • This is already possible. For ~$20 US you can purchase a Training Kennel and train better than anyone that doesn't have that particular bonus. :lol: <br><br><br>Yes, that was a little sarcastic. But I guess I just wanted to point out that the addition of ANOTHER training bonus is a little redundant.
  • No.<br><br>Nef put the caps on there/has them go up the way they do for a reason. They go up fine, no need to add more bonuses. <br><br>*sigh* people are so lazy..it's not HARD to train..really it's not..go try to train on VHR if you think it is...OR try to play something like World of Warcraft where it takes you 4-6 months of playing 6-8 hours a DAY to 'train' to the top.
    newwosban1.jpgvpvet.gif
  • I'm not complaining, Squall. I like training. Ask Erica lol. I'm not lazy. I just wanted to see if people were in favor of an increase. That's all.
    23jlj11.jpg
  • Ah, I see...well sorry if I seemed like I was calling you lazy..I meant with all the 'training bonus' threads on this board lately just starting to seem that a lot of people are, didn't mean you personally. :D
    newwosban1.jpgvpvet.gif
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Hahaha, she's definitely not lazy.<br>She trains on my kennel, and she's ... very fast XD<br>I'd say less lazy than I am :lol:</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • I to agree that this isnt needed. I train dogs IRL and being a professional trainer, Yes I can train dogs faster then the average person, but it is not a fast process XD
    MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg
  • Squall wrote:
    OR try to play something like World of Warcraft where it takes you 4-6 months of playing 6-8 hours a DAY to 'train' to the top.
    <br><br>Oh geeze. That thing really gets on my nerves. XD<br><br>Well, I'd say it'd be nice, but I don't think it should be added. I don't think it's being lazy... I just think trainings fast and easy as it is now. :D
    banner1.gif
    Middy.gif
  • lmao I love WoW. Unfortunately it's expensive so I had to take a break..right when I got to the top. :roll:
    newwosban1.jpgvpvet.gif
  • Haha. I plan on blowing my money on it someday. I can't get enough of it. But I hate when you think everything's going good, than BOOM.<br><br>Hmm... *Looks at Ebay*
    banner1.gif
    Middy.gif