Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please look some really good suggestions!

edited August 2006 in Game Suggestions
OK here are some suggestions like ....<br>Taking Ours dogs for walks<br>Letting them go to the bathroom on the walk<br>Make a dog park There other dogs can interact and play and get good excerise<br>Make a pet store where you can buy things for your dogs <br>You can put clothes on your dogs for like the small ones when its cold like when its like Oct.-February. Those are just some of the suggestions I have I might put more later. :D
bdbanner.jpg

untitleddsffgs.jpg

Comments

• well... I don't like those. why not just have a VP computer game you know? it... I don't know how to explain it.
    spring1ys7.png
    Willing to slave art for a sponcer upgrade.
  • Why have clothes if you can't even see the dog? Walks? Why?<br><br>I think that this is a website, and should just stay that way. Not being able to veiw your pet is fine... Clothes?<br><br>To me sounds like just more things that don't need to be done. Let's just get what's wrong with VP done before we get all... 3D-ish. :D
    banner1.gif
    Middy.gif
  • Thats what I meant like well the clothes kinda went over board but when you take it for a walk there should bea dog and its the same dog for everryone when you feeed it and stuff do you get what I'm saying?
    bdbanner.jpg

untitleddsffgs.jpg
  • Animals101 wrote:
    there should bea dog and its the same dog for everryone when you feeed it and stuff do you get what I'm saying?
    <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I have no clue what you're saying. No clue.</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • I think they mean there should be a dog, and everyone has that dog, and they walk it.<br><br> :|
    banner1.gif
    Middy.gif
  • yeah like that and they feed it and stuff
    bdbanner.jpg

untitleddsffgs.jpg
  • Nobody really dresses up their dogs if you think about it.<br><br><br>How often do you see dogs wearing clothes?
    minmap-1.jpg 2007_07Slushies1Mini1.gif
    Parker, Boz, Gabby, Asher and Loko are cooler then you.
  • Alot espicially the small dogs when its cold outside ok just forget about the clothes
    bdbanner.jpg

untitleddsffgs.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">So a universal dog that everyone owns and has to take care of it? :roll:<br><br>No, no, no, no and no.</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • There are other sites that do stuff like that (not mentioning which ones though :wink: ) This game goes in a different direction than those ones, and thats why we love it, becuase we dont have to do that meanial stuff. sorry
  • It isn't too good of an idea. But I am slightly partial on the park idea. I could see it as a possibility but nothing I would die without. You know. Basically, what the others said.
    Please, call me Rager or Rageypoo
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg
  • I dont see a point to add those, especially when there are more important things to be fixed and added
    MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg
  • Then why not after fixing all those problems you can add it and they are very good ideas so stop saying they aren't! And they do need this thats why it's so boring just looking at your dogs ahh Im getting tired see
    bdbanner.jpg

untitleddsffgs.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Don't post without expecting people to turn down your idea as well as embrace it.<br>We just decided to turn it down.<br><br>If VP is so boring to you, stop playing. Leave it.<br>No one's forcing you to play.</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
This discussion has been closed.