Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NOT FAIR

<span style="font-weight:bold">I THINK IF YOUR DOG REACHES REGIONAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN YOU SHOULD GET THE SAME RIGHTS AS THE SPONSOR. I LOVE THE GAME AND ALL BUT I AM A FULL TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AND LOVE PLAYING THE GAME BUT WHEN I CLICK ON SOMETHING AND FIND OUT ITS ONLY FOR SPONSORS I AM TICKED OFF!!! I FEEL THAT ONCE YOUR KENNEL REACHES A CERTAIN FAME LEVEL THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS SPONSORS. ANOTHER THING NEOPETS DON'T CHARGE ANYTHING. MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MANY MEMBERS BUT I WOULD TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS SITE BUT SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T SEEM ALL THAT GREAT AND YEAH I SAID IT </span><span style="font-size:18"></span>IT ISN'T FAIR; DO YOU THINK MY PARENTS WOULD PAY $20 FOR AN INTERNET GAME AND THEY HAVE BILLS. PLUS DIAL-UP INTERNET<br>-DIVORCED PARENTS; TEEN :cry: :shock: :?

Comments

• edited March 2005 152.163.100.9
    Well it is fair because why should someone who does not pay get the same rights as someone who does? Plus I am only in middle school and I just got a sponsorship and I am waiting for an upgrade. And guess what. My parents did not buy it for me. I saved my money that I got for easter and I chose to spend it on this. So I know when your birthday comes you MUST get at least $20. I dont want to sound rude and Im just saying that you can do it if you CHOOSE to. Besides $20 is nothing for ONE WHOLE YEAR! Thats a deal!!
    bgk12ex.gif
  • What would be the point of paying to become a sponsor if novices had the same opportunities? Just because you personally don't agree with the way things are run doesn't mean that they aren't fair. When I was a full time high school student I also had a full time job and was able to pay for things like this by myself. Don't come on here complaining because mommy or daddy won't/can't buy you a subscription. Save your lunch money for a week, or don't go the that movie this weekend with your friends. You'll soon have the $20 to pay for it yourself.
  • Dude...<br>You think Nef gets paid for making these games? I think not.<br>I completely agree with DeeDee1 and BK. I saved my own money and then my parents allowed me to buy my account. Heck I'm a full time hgihschool student without a job, and I still managed to scrap up enough money to buy accound (like deedee said) buy saving my lunch money.<br><br>Oh and just for the record: neopets doesn't make you pay because of all their sponsorships, NOT because of the number of members thye have.
    Animation1.gif
  • i just had to let it come out my bad but i know i way that i can scrap up your money and how do you even get sponsors for your game i would like to help so that everyone can have equal rights without anyone paying sorry NEF i have no idea about making and sponsoring websites so i don't know how you feel but i do love this game its just hard when you use up all your turns and have to wait about a whole nother day to train your dogs again.
  • I'm a sponsor and when I was a novice I had the same feeling but i worked for 6 hours and got paid. I saed my money for a while and had some spending money for the mall an dthis. I got a sponsor account and if I was still a novice i would not want the same rigths because it isn't fair to the sponsors.
    pedigreechampionvl2.png
    Temporary Leave.
  • I agree that it's not fair. I was simply shocked to find out only sponsors can breed dogs.<br>And the ONLY way for novices to get skills is to COMPETE because they're not sponsors and can't host events.<br>And just to add, loads of people are immature and have parents who won't pay real money for some internet game.
  • novices can breed dogs.. just only breed 25 times to help with the population. as for the handeling well you can't have everything, as for immature parents I'm pretty sure they aren't and are holding back money for good reasons. Earn your own money, save up your allowence, easy as pie.
    imjsk2.png
  • How DO you breed dogs? Where's the option?<br><br>As for parents who wouldn't pay for an internet game, it's easy for you to say that, obviously it's not a problem for you. I simply find it unfair that novices have SO MUCH limitations in comparison to sponsors.
  • Kaytara wrote:
    How DO you breed dogs? Where's the option?<br><br>As for parents who wouldn't pay for an internet game, it's easy for you to say that, obviously it's not a problem for you. I simply find it unfair that novices have SO MUCH limitations in comparison to sponsors.
    <br><br>As its been said before, save up you own money and mail it in if you need to. You breed dogs by clicking on the dog and selecting the "breed this dog" option.<br><br>Well if sponsors didn't have that many benefits then why would we PAY money to get an account? And if we didn't pay then where would nef get money to keep the game running? Any "hinderances" that the novices have could easily be dealt with. Like if you run out of breedings just ask a breeding kennel to breed your dogs for you (for a small sum ;) )<br><br>Think of it as buying speedpasses at disney world. People pay (more) money to get these tickets to go ahead in the line. If they weren't able to get in front of the line then why would they buy them?
    Animation1.gif
  • not my promblem? I am a novice! lol, just a very sucessful and hard working one at that. My parents? They think i'm too old for "that crap." *Is very protective of her VP*
    imjsk2.png
  • I think its perfectly fair. This game costs OVER 100$ a month, not including VHR. Nef isn't sitting there with trillions and trillions of dollars, you know. Neopets has many adds, which the companies are paying money for, and thats how Neopets makes its money.
    paintybanner.gif
    Thank you Lothe (sorry if i spelled that wrong) for the wonderful banner :mrgreen:
  • edited July 2005 24.254.148.12
    To get my three sposners i saved my allowance. <br>1 on VP and two on VHR i also bought two colours on vhr. so even for only getting 20$ a week i maganed to get three and two colours XD go me :lol:
    loserv3.png
    Never Under Estimate the Powers of a Loser
    Breedin' The Best Vizslas on VP
  • *nods* Yeah, like the others said.. I am at school right now, and I asked for my sponser accounts for my birthday and christmas. I got them instead of a mobile phone. A sponser account on VP isn't actually that much, $20, which is like £14 in England..<br><br>That could easily be gotten by getting a job or something.. How about doing babysitting? Or like me, help at an animal shelter/kennels! I don't always get paid because I'm too young, but I get money when it's busy..<br><br>Oh.. and Neopets. You said Neopets doesn't charge anything. Actually, it does now. With Neopets Premium. Which is $7.99 (I think) a month. Much more expensive than VP. And on VP, you don't have to pay. I would probably be okay with a novice next year, because I don't have any time to train now, and I can't even get on the game.
    Image1.png
  • Also, in the US, you can pick up a newspaper route at almost any age. You have te responsibility of getting the paper out six to seven days a week (depending on each company and its subscription), but you can certainly make a measly twenty bucks with little to no trouble.
    bannerbydarcy.gif
    Home of the first sloughi breeding program and multiple four star English coonhounds and sloughis.
  • Money Ideas:<br>Walk Dogs<br>Groom Dogs for local people (ie bath and brushing)<br>Lawn Work (cut grass , rake, trim bushes , weed and so on)<br>Offer to do poop duty for those that have dogs (I know I would pay for this LMAO not very much but I would)<br>Wash windows<br>Wash Cars<br>Paper Route<br><br><br><br>I got lots more want them?
    vxkennels5ww.gif

Vixen Kennels brands star with VX .
  • Aren't there like a MILLION of these threads? When are they going to get it? It's already as fair as it's gonna get, don't like it? Don't play.
  • Well sad, Nitara xD
    loserv3.png
    Never Under Estimate the Powers of a Loser
    Breedin' The Best Vizslas on VP
  • I am a novice account right now; I should be getting my sponsor account very soon. I do not think it's fair that novice accounts should have the same priveliges as sponsors, because we paid.. what would be the point? If you don't like it, don't play.. if you want it badly, earn money! I had my friends mom do it for me, and I paid her back, because I knew my mom would never pay for a "dumb internet game" :evil: Anyways, there has to be at least one way to get a sponsor account, so I suggest that before you start whining and saying it's "not fair" then you find a way :)
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time; learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Castlerock Kennels
  • ::Applauds:: See? There's ways to get sponser accounts, even if your parents won't help you out. That's pretty clever though, getting your friends mom to do it... lol that's what I should have done. :P
  • Nef pays tons of money to do this and she deserve to get some moeny out of it and so she does the sponser accoutn and its worth it $20 is not much all you have to do is put up a couple posters saying you open to do stuff like baby sitting and raking leaves or washing cars it not hard at all. All you have to do is get off your butt and do something. Thats all there is!!
    awkmt5.png
  • Im a high school student. I did all kinds of odd jobs from washing my parents cars to mopping the kitchen. I also saved every single penny I had. I now have 3 sponser accounts that I have paid for all with my own money. I also managed to save enough for some gift colors. Theres plenty of ways to earn money. You just have to go out and find a way :)
    Rayne.jpeg
    Untitled-1copy.gif
  • I am in 8th grade, I saved up lunch money, I helped people find the right pets in a nearby shelter, I did lots of things for extremely cheap. There are a lot of odd/fun jobs you can do to earn money to buy a sponser. I even got paid by my brother for not "tattling" on him. <br><br>There might be people on here that would be willing to even pay for an upgrade for you, in exchange for well, certain amounts of certain things.<br><br>Plus, Nef probably can't afford to just give out sponser accts, she needs the money to host her sites, and she needs money for her time. Would you be willing to pay hmm, around $300 or more a month to host a site that you gave free things away to? I don't think anybody would.... well, except one of my crazy friends :P<br><br>eh, talked to much.... *goes back to training*
  • I live in Australia, and here Australian dollars are worth HALF of a US dollar! That mean I had to get $40 to pay for my sponsor! And i did it, I didn't get money for my birthday and I didn't get money for Christmas, this is because I chose to buy another Agility dog, which cost my family a fortune, I earned money by Clipping peoples dogs! I got paid $10 a dog, and there are A lot of poodles in my neighbourhood! i clipped 15 dogs and earned $150au, some of that went to my sponsor account but most went to help paying to register an unneutered dog (which costs WAY more then resistering a pet dog) so I did it, why can't you?
    BOTLO of BOTLO Kennels
    retr.gif
  • I THINK IF YOUR DOG REACHES REGIONAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN YOU SHOULD GET THE SAME RIGHTS AS THE SPONSOR.quote] what rights are you talking about? I think that if you'r a novice and you'r dog reaches regional then you should get the same training rights as the sponcers for that dog ONLY, you shouldn't get all the sponcer rights just because you made a name for yourself in this game. I know it's not fair cause i'm a novice player too and i would LOVE to have all the sponcer abilitys because my ranch got lots of fame points but it's not fair to nef, if that was so nef would loose alot of money b/c all the novice would be earning fame points so they have the same rights as a sponcer and wouldn't have to pay. Believe me, this is a loosing battle, this person tryed the same thing on VHR and got banned b/c she started flamming b/c she was mad...but in my opinio EVERYONE in that conversation should have been ban b/c they all flammed too, it just happened that she wrote the topic so she was the only one baned.
    f38c966e.jpg
  • Taurus wrote:
    Nef pays tons of money to do this and she deserve to get some moeny out of it and so she does the sponser accoutn and its worth it $20
    yes she does but personalie i don't think VP is worth the $20, no offense nef, but i'm not a big fan...maybe if i play awhile it might get better :)
    f38c966e.jpg
  • Thats your opinion hun :) right now I'm saving up to buy another sponsor *sighes* maybe another training sponsor.
    vxkennels5ww.gif

Vixen Kennels brands star with VX .
  • lol Remix your not enjoying the full effects to VP because you only have 1 dog lol VP lol they should call it addicting and bad for health cuz I stay inside all day just to play it. To enjoy the full effects of VP you have to have more dogs and get more involved then trust me u'll start loving this game.<br><br>edit By Ravette: do not post drug related items on the forum thanks.
    DDD.jpg
  • <span style="color:indigo">hey i am even thinking of scrounging a few bucks up to sponsor myself here :lol: hey ravie as an OP from elsewhere I AGREE! LOL</span>
    I was born bwitchin' and I haven't stopped since!
    nisehpani.gif
  • darcy wrote:
    lol Remix your not enjoying the full effects to VP because you only have 1 dog lol VP lol they should call it addicting and bad for health cuz I stay inside all day just to play it. To enjoy the full effects of VP you have to have more dogs and get more involved then trust me u'll start loving this game.<br><br>edit By Ravette: do not post drug related items on the forum thanks.
    <br>yeh, maybe, but i only have 3 turns available and only $75,000 so i'm sorta stuck, i can't buy a good dog that's already trained to compete with and i can't finish the one i have now :( i miss my unlimited turns on VHR...on there i'm a novice too but my turns froze at 127 so i had unlimited turns...sighs...anyone want to be partiners? i could find good dogs and help train...pm me if interested!
    f38c966e.jpg
  • go to Ahiflame's post in the contest forum
    MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.