Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make more dogs

I think that Virtual Pups is a wonderful game, but I think that they should try to make more of a breed of dog. I am trying to find an Alaskan Klee Kai for sale(for a reasonable price) but there are none left for me to buy. Please make more dogs!!! :D :idea:
Happy Hollows Kennels

Where dogs are trained to be their best!

Comments

• when you upgrade to a sponsor you get 20 imports, which you can use to get any breed of dog you want. Also sponsors can purchase imports for 7 dollars from the Goodies Page.
  • I dunno abpuut that, It would take the fun away. :cry:
  • No, they should NOT make 'more dogs' on vp. Yes, I've looked for Klee Kais to, but tough luck. :D sorry. looks like you'lll just have to become a sponser, or pay a sponser for an import.
    PM me if you have questions, or if I win something! Praying for Reeds, I'm just not good enough with computers to make banners that are, lets say, good. But get well soon Reeds!
  • They shouldn't just make more of the dog breed. If anyone wants a dog, they simply have to try and find a means to get one. If you ask nicely and save up enough money Sponcers are normally willing to help; not to mention that if you keep checking eventually the "rare" dogs won't be so rare...