Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pristeige kennel feature?

edited June 2005 in Game Suggestions
I was thinking about my pristeige kennel and was inspired by VHR/O. Maybe we could make Items? Like trophies, collars, leases, grooming supplies and what not?
MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg

Comments

• That could be interesting, but not to sell them (give it some time and it would throw the entire economy out of whack). Perhaps prestige kennels can award trophies or awards to dogs who place well in club events, make a little .gif of a doo-dad that sits on your dog's page. 1 blue ribbon for taking first, 10 blue ribbons equals a silver cup. 5 silver cups equal a gold cup. That'd be kind of cool.
    Friendly until crossed. Consider yourself warned.
    Doberman Pinschers [Sponsor Training]
    VPNHC.gif
  • I'd be happy with getting placings for prestige club events. Let's do this one step at a time. I was under the impression that this was "fixed" but when I ran club events the other day, there were no places handed out. As for the making trophies and toys, that has been brought up in other posts, and I think, for the most part, has been put down. It's too foo-fooey ... I dunno, kinda detracts from the purpose of the game when the leashes and collars are seen to be more interesting than the strategies.
  • yeah, its supposed to be fixed, but its not. my dogs werent getting places in the club events
    MiniAussiebanner-1.jpg
  • The idea would make it seem like Furry Paws and that game bores me out of my wits! It doesn't have much strategy to it like VP does because you get distracted by premium, basic, advanced foods and collars and leashes and obstacle items, ughh. Its slow too even with Road Runner. Theres just something with that game that bores me but I can't quite put my finger on it maybe its just the whole game. That game takes forever too, you don't go at your own pace you have to follow the games place which takes weeks. I'd pick VP over furry paws anytime. lol sorry I got sidetracked that game just bugs me so much. Anyway I don't like the collar and leashes idea because that has no point in the game because it's not like collars and leashes in real life have any effect on how a dog races, shows, hunt, etc.... but I do like the idea of having pictures that award your dogs when they place a certain amount of times. But I could careless about that anyways because I don't apply my dogs for membership anyways lol.
    DDD.jpg
  • I do think Prestiege kennels should be able to give out trophies though. Or maybe more acurately ribbons.<br><br>That'd be nifty.