Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New forum

edited April 2006 in Game Suggestions
I think that we should have a forum for picture contests. They are starting to take over the contests and community events forum (just like auctions did before the auction forum was made). It's really hard to find anything when wading through a million picture contests. :\

Comments

• I agree, good idea. I think maybe under contests, it would be a good idea to have sub-sections: train-offs, personal pictures, layouts & graphics, and everything else could just stay under the main section where everything is now.
  • yeah, I'm lookin' for trainoffs and all I see is 'Picture COntest 'picture Contest'.
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • :arrow: People vote please.. We need people to see this. ^^
  • I personally think it's asking a lot from the ops to have another board to supervise.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • I think Kiarei meant another section under contests, not a new board/forum... correct me if Im wrong Kia.<br><br>What I was thinking (if its even possible on phpbb, I know it is on proboards *shrugs*) things would be set-up like this...<br><br>Contests and Community Events<br>>Personal Pictures Contests<br>>Layouts & Graphics Contests<br>>Train-Offs<br><br>So theres sub-sections under the contest section just so things could be a bit more organized.
  • to have sub-sections: train-offs, personal pictures, layouts & graphics
    <br>I really like this idea, it would make it a lot easier! :)
    200608muttleybanner1buzbv0.jpgbestbanner.gif
  • I like this idea myself...It is a major pain to wade through the multiple picture contests, or to set up a contest for a layout or banner and have few enter it because of them having to hunt through the picture contest. ^_^
    newbannerkiwiad.png
  • I think only proboards has the sub-forum thing. But the contests and community events forum is so.. crowded..