Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making it Impossible

edited April 2006 in Game Suggestions
For people to be able to place bids on dogs that you don't want for sale... <br><br>What I mean, is you can put a dog for sale/stud so why not make it impossible for others to place bids on dogs that are NOT for sale.<br><br>It's annoying to have a dozen or so above average and/or giftie colored dogs in your kennel and having people placing bids that range from $0 to $4000 at the most. <br><br>But it is also nerve racking, if you happen to not be paying attention and sell that dog for such a low bid.
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• i already suggested this lol<br><br>
    Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:34 am Post subject: Option to disable bidding <br><br>
    <br> <br>Suggestion: An option for a dog owner to disallow bidding on certain dogs... deleting many bids make Ori go crazy.....grrr
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • Oriyana wrote:
    i already suggested this lol<br><br>
    Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:34 am Post subject: Option to disable bidding <br><br>
    <br> <br>Suggestion: An option for a dog owner to disallow bidding on certain dogs... deleting many bids make Ori go crazy.....grrr
    <br><br>well now don't I feel the fool :lol:
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • i do think this is a good idea thouogh. i hate it when people bid on your 8x4 Chesapeake bays for $100
    awkmt5.png
  • I also hate it when they bid 121212423452345 on your dog. grrrrr..<br>Or when they bid the 1 mil on a 3 million winning dog, and you go to check, and it is not there. or you check, it is there, and the novice doesn't even have enough money!<br>Yes, I totally agree
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me
  • Yes, I've wanted this to happen for a while... It would be awesome if it came into play.
    Sig2.png
  • Meh, don't really see a need, if you're careful and actually look before you click, you shouldn't have a problem. It's the poeple who don't pay attention that sell their dogs for those low bids people place, which makes it their own damn fault. But that's just my opinion.
  • i think you should be ableto have your dog 'untouchable'(basically no bids), then place them for sale for bids, then place them for sale for a set price :D
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • But that still leaves the problem with having a lot of bids on your dogs. Sometimes I log onto my holding kennel and find over a dozen bids on random dogs, ranging from $10 to $2000 tops, and on some of my gift colors, trained dogs, rare breeds, and fresh imports. Its really annoying and, though I have no real idea, I can't imagine it would take too much coding. Just a "not-for-sale" button and the bidding option on people's pages disappears.
  • put not for sale in the comments section of your dog
  • Nitty does have a good point :)
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me
  • putting Not For Sale doesn't stop people :P I told a person a dog wasn't for sale and she continued putting bids on it. Everytime I deleted one, there was a new one...
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • Yeahm I mean, it is all fine if you pay attention, but it is so annoying when someone bids on your dog (like, 2000 on a national) and then they keep messageing you and badgering you saying that they bid.
  • Or you can block bids from someone, like the way you ignore a person in the message
  • bay_dog13 wrote:
    Yeahm I mean, it is all fine if you pay attention, but it is so annoying when someone bids on your dog (like, 2000 on a national) and then they keep messageing you and badgering you saying that they bid.
    <br><br>Just put that person on ignore the first time and they can't keep bugging you :D
    DashingDoxiesbanner.jpg
  • I know that, but then they have someone else or themselves (on a ilegal account) come and ask you why!!!!! :roll:
  • bay_dog13 wrote:
    I know that, but then they have someone else or themselves (on a ilegal account) come and ask you why!!!!! :roll:
    <br><br>Well then that's when you report them to an op :wink:
    DashingDoxiesbanner.jpg
  • Yush, I agree to this. I hate it when people bid on muh dogs that <span style="text-decoration:underline">are not for sale</span>.... :roll:
    179te.gif
  • BrunDrake wrote:
    For people to be able to place bids on dogs that you don't want for sale... <br><br>What I mean, is you can put a dog for sale/stud so why not make it impossible for others to place bids on dogs that are NOT for sale.<br><br>It's annoying to have a dozen or so above average and/or giftie colored dogs in your kennel and having people placing bids that range from $0 to $4000 at the most. <br><br>But it is also nerve racking, if you happen to not be paying attention and sell that dog for such a low bid.
    i agree there are dogs i don't want to sale and people bid i am sick of having to delate bids
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • i know, someone once bid $0 on my reigonal! (then they started making fun of him, my outher dogs, my kennel and me! :x i hate people like that! )
  • Please quit bringing up old posts.
  • sorry, i don't mean to! lol :)
  • Well, please check the dates next time. Youve brought up 3+ old threads.
  • No need to be rude. Im just telling you to watch dates is all.
  • sorry! i didn't mean to be rude! i clicked the wrong smiley and didn't realise it! :oops:
  • Oh, ok, lol. Its alright. :wink: