Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Okay, another idea

edited February 2006 in Game Suggestions
How many people have messaged another person only to have that other person delete the message on the kennel and thus you've got NO idea of what you messaged them about. <br><br>I had one where I sent the guy a message and he didn't respond until a month later - I was STUMPED on what the person was going on about because he/she deleted my original message so there was no record of what was asked of that other player.<br><br>Anyways, I was thinking.<br><br>What about keeping those sent messages in a side-section of messages...... such as with the forums private messaging system......... so that you've got an idea of what the messages being sent back and forth are about.<br><br>Besides this, this "side-section" would help with proving another player wrong if that player tried to accuse you of something, tried to scam you, etc..... as then you'd have a record of your messages that have been sent to the player.
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• Yess! :D Yes, that'd rock my socks! lol!
  • Yes! I LOVE that idea :D
    Sig2.png
  • I thought you guys would... It's gotten pretty annoying to continually try and figure out what someone's going on about when they've deleted your message. 8)
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • :arrow:
  • hmm...<br><br>this i think is a great idea.<br><br>since we can link kennels together, i would suggest a "button" type thing. Where it says "Put your dog in this kennel" but that can only happen if you link your kennel, ect.<br><br>heh, i think i would like it that way, but anywho, i like the idea Brun. :wink: :roll:
    gone for good because of something -.-
  • :D I love the idea....it'd help my short-term memory alot! Not haveing to try and unsuccedingly think back to what the heck people replying back to me are talking about.... Yes! Wonderful idea. I was planning to suggest something like that myself but, like I said, I have a short-term memory. Glade you suggested it, I never would have gotten around to it. Gracias mi...(trying to think of something other than amigo)ah...senior! Garacias senior. :)
    Birds-1.gif
  • Koshi wrote:
    Gracias mi...(trying to think of something other than amigo)ah...senior! Garacias senior. :)
    <br><br>gracias senor - is what you're looking for... means Thank you sir. <br><br><br>And my reply would be<br>de nada - which happens to mean you're welcome.<br><br><br>Spanish lessons :lol:
  • Mwahaha!<br><br>Spanish lessons:<br><br>Beunos Dias<br>Buenos Noches<br><br>exc..<br><br>I know most<br><br>What about<br>classe?
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me
  • Totally! But wouldnt that waste server space?
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • Loving_It wrote:
    Totally! But wouldnt that waste server space?
    <br><br>Probably, but it'd make the messages easier to keep track off not to mention making it impossible for some nasty player from trying to blame you for things you've never done - it's happened.
  • :arrow:
  • gotta love the idea :D <br>I am constantly asking people, wait, what were we talking about? :lol: <br>Makes me feel like sucha ditz, but usually poeple write back something like, Ok, send it over...and I'm like What???? :D
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Awesome idea. people mail me back a week later and i don't kno what they were saying or what we were talking about. lol it gets confusing. and then it turns out that when i ask the person what the convo was about they dont even know.