Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do you make a payment to one of your sponser kennels?

I have 3 sponser kennels one is a lifetime and the other 2 are about due and how do you upgrade a cerction kennel as My expire date saids 7-2-2100 on all my kennels
3z1v577.jpg

Comments

• Change in words. Only accounts can be sponsored. Your account is a lifetime sponsor. The expiration date for the sponsor is found on the account management page.

To check each kennel's expiration date, go to the kennel page (click on
    the kennel name in the dropdown list) and that is where the professional
    expiration date is.

I'm showing only one of your kennels is a lifetime, which is the one associated with your lifetime sponsorship. Your other professional kennels are what are about to expire.

To renew the professional kennels, go to the "Buy Goodies" link and purchase the professional kennel.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • how do you make a payment for a certain kennel I bought one for my hold your rotties kennel and the date didn't change for it now have I heard any more from support
    3z1v577.jpg
  • Its changed so Do I need to buy a Pro kennel to keep my other breeding keenel or do I buy an upgrade?
    3z1v577.jpg
  • Because you are already a sponsor, you need to buy a pro kennel. I'm now showing that your breeding kennel's expiration date is in a year and your rescue at the end of November. You can look on your kennel page and expiration dates by clicking on the actual kennel name (not on the toggle) on the drop down list
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>