Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

//Rolls in like a corpse

edited November 2014 in General Discussion
<span style="color:#40BF80"><span style="font-size:85">Uhm.. hey ya'll!<br><br>It's been almost 2 years since my last log in, not sure if ya'll remember me at all. So weird to come back, new kennel and all, and all my old studs rescued and reused.<br><br>I'm hella bummed, but I know it's how the world works //shrugs.<br><br><br>Anyone here that I still know? IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.</span></span>
GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg

Comments

• Welcome back!! I don't remember if we ever talked! But I'm glad you returned if you need help trying to regain some of your dogs let me know! :)
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png
  • Maitre! I remember you! Welcome back! Are you planning on sticking around?
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">I don't believe we ever talked but welcome back! I always love seeing someone return. If you need help getting back into the swing of things I'll help if I can. If you want to get into eventing I've got a program where I offer free fully trained and ready to event dogs. Feel free to PM me if interested or check the giveaway section for the HH Kick Start Program. Hope to see you around! :3 </span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85">@Morgan<;br> I'm happy for help getting any of them back, but i doubt it's possible as they were top breeding stock. My old pre-name was [FdlC] and all my studs were marked with it.<br><br>@Frostie<;br>OMG FROSTIE. How've you been! I am going to TRY and stick around, but life somehow always gets away from me.<br><br>@Para<;br>I would love to get back into eventing. I'll be sure to go take a peek. Than you Para.</span>
  • Youuuuu.<br><br>I remember you.<br><br>You totally just disappeared!
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Zyndalee wrote:
    Youuuuu.<br><br>I remember you.<br><br>You totally just disappeared!
    <br><br><br>ZYNN.<br><br>I did. Damn real life stuff like moving out on with your boyfriend and all that jazz.
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    <span style="font-size:85">@Morgan<;br> I'm happy for help getting any of them back, but i doubt it's possible as they were top breeding stock. My old pre-name was [FdlC] and all my studs were marked with it.<br><br>@Frostie<;br>OMG FROSTIE. How've you been! I am going to TRY and stick around, but life somehow always gets away from me.<br><br>@Para<;br>I would love to get back into eventing. I'll be sure to go take a peek. Than you Para.</span>
    <br>I looked and there are still a lot on VP!!! I think I even have one! :) have you searched fdlc to see what dogs are still left? I can buy a few back for you or you could even message some of the players, they are pretty understanding most of the time!
  • That's the only major downside to this game - dogs being rescued.<br><br>Bit of a downer for those that want to just have a break!
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    <span style="font-size:85">@Morgan<;br> I'm happy for help getting any of them back, but i doubt it's possible as they were top breeding stock. My old pre-name was [FdlC] and all my studs were marked with it.<br><br>@Frostie<;br>OMG FROSTIE. How've you been! I am going to TRY and stick around, but life somehow always gets away from me.<br><br>@Para<;br>I would love to get back into eventing. I'll be sure to go take a peek. Than you Para.</span>
    <br>I looked and there are still a lot on VP!!! I think I even have one! :) have you searched fdlc to see what dogs are still left? I can buy a few back for you or you could even message some of the players, they are pretty understanding most of the time!
    <br><br><br>I've gotten a couple back from adoptions, but the ones I am most interested in are my rare 10x4 Studs. I really don't think their owners will be willing to part with them x3 I know my Peke 10x4 stud is the only one out there.
  • PaperWings wrote:
    That's the only major downside to this game - dogs being rescued.<br><br>Bit of a downer for those that want to just have a break!
    <br><br><br>Yeah. I understand though; I could have checked back in for even a day and prevented it, but life gets really crazy sometimes. I don't have hard feelings, it just sucks.
  • Here is one that I have if you want him go ahead and bid! <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2073165"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2073165</a><br>Also I'm gonna try and buy some of your males back!