Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slave Training

edited July 2014 in Auction
I could use the VP and I haven't seen one of these in a while so here we go!<br><br><span style="color:#00BFBF"><span style="font-weight:bold">100 Years of Grooms</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">SB-</span> 250k<br><span style="font-style:italic">HB-</span></span> <span style="color:#00BF00">8 mil --- cooljess</span><br><span style="color:#00BFBF"><span style="font-style:italic">BIN-</span> 15 mil<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">25 200/280(aggro optional)</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">SB-</span> 250k<br><span style="font-style:italic">HB-</span> </span> <span style="color:#00BF00"> 350k --- Ariyanna</span><br><span style="color:#00BFBF"><span style="font-style:italic">BIN-</span> 10 mil</span><br><br>I will end these separately to allow time for completion of both. Please, when bidding, keep in mind I do have a life outside of VP but I will do as many as possible per day. It is summer, so I should have decent amount of time and be able to do at least a handful of dogs per day, probably more. If both are BIN'd, I will complete them interchangeably. Meaning, I'll do a few skill/stats and then a dew grooms.