Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Kennel - 'Winner' to be picked tomorrow

edited March 2014 in Giveaways, Etc.
I have come to the conclusion that I no longer need my spare account, and as such I would like to give it to someone who will actually use it. The kennel has no changes and is a prestige account. It does have one import and one veteran reward. It expires March 30. So it is not a glorious account, but it is being offered for free and you would get 27 days from it. Please keep in mind that the account it is not eligible for a name change.<br><br>To enter, simply post one of your favorite quotes, song lyrics, etc. Nothing else is required. The 'winner' will be picked at random and will be announced sometime between 7pm and 10pm eastern time on March 3rd.
35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
On an indefinite hiatus.

Comments

• “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.” (Favorite quote based on this game)<br><br>“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” (Favorite life quote)
    2vngho8.jpg
  • "I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live I learn, Ive been hurt. But Im alive,I'm human, Im not perfect but I'm thankful." ~Unknown
    Always will be remembered- Daisy June 15th 2011
  • "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
    f4i4up.gif
  • " Love can be like an ocean. If you dive in too quickly you may drown."
    Toxic_Wolf_Paw_by_TheShadowStallion_zps5c96b135.jpg
  • "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, he became a butterfly."<br>"a friend is one who over looks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden"<br>"a reader live a thousand lives before he dies. the man who never reads lives only one."<br>"We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realize they were inside of us."<br>"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches."
  • "Love is nature, so you're breaking with tradition in this godforsaken land. That is you, my new religion is you. They say this love is blasphemy." - Cinema Bizarre (song: Blasphemy)
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • "In memory of all pitbulls killed by ignorance & fear"<br><br>"He is your friend, partner, defender, your dog. You are his life, love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" <br><br>"Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog. A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." <br><br>"You cant help everyone but everyone can help someone"
    Ribbonsiggy_zpse3199541.png
  • <span style="color:#400080">“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”</span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • "We are free to struggle<br>We're not struggling to be free<br>Your blood bought and makes us children<br>Children, drop your chains and sing"<br>-The Struggle by Tenth Avenue North
    28kiszp.jpg
  • It's going down, I'm yelling timber<br> You better move, you better dance<br> Let's make a night you won't remember<br> I'll be the one you won't forget<br><br> Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)<br> Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"-Eleanor Roosevelt
  • "No" - Rosa Parks
  • The random pick was Celia -- so congrats for your new account. Thank you all for your posts; I do appreciate the interest. :)
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.