Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor gift

I was thinking, this might be a good idea for VP. My idea is that, when a sponsor gets a total of 4 sponsor acount, they get a free sponsor acount, or a gift dye or somthing like that. Since they spent $80(or over depending of they bought goodie dyes, extra imports, etc) they should get a gift. What do ya think?
My Main Kennel
VPbanner.gif

Due to lack of funds, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Comments

• Nef would loose money though..<br><br>Yeah. She'd make money with people buying accounts, but people could just buy accounts for dyes/imports... That way, dyes and imports would practically be useless with the amount of people that have multiple sponsers.
    FoDcopy.png
    back for a bitt. =D
  • well its not like this happens every time they get over 4 (like if the acounts expire and they get a new one) <br><br>Just once. i think i'd be a good idea.
    My Main Kennel
    VPbanner.gif

Due to lack of funds, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
  • Maybe just get something a bit smaller... *blinks* Like some fame points to start off with, or some extra cash...
    2eldxsm.png