Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am back! =)

edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hello all! =) <br><br>I am finally back after a pretty long break! During which I have decided the path I will take in VP lol. Before I left I had so many projects going on and no time to do them. So in the upcoming days I will be clearing out kennels and starting anew (so keeps your eyes on the look out ;)) <br><br>For now I am looking for someone who is selling a 6 month sponsor =) PM me with details.<br><br>I just wanted to say hi to you all and maybe reconnect with old friends =) <br><br>Happy Holidays! =)
endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png

Comments

• Hello, welcome back :)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Hi =) thank you. I couldn't stay away forever lol
  • I was the same :) no one can resist the return call of vp
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • SO TRUE! lol (not that I was really trying to resist it lol)<br><br>Thank you Kelsey =)
  • <span style="color:#400080">Welcome back! Always love seeing someone come back. I've been away a few times and always come back. I always miss it and the people.</span>
  • I know lol I start getting withdraws and just HAVE to come back! lol
  • <span style="color:#400080">I think what draws me back the most is the itch to event. Its my favorite thing to do and all my other kennels are pretty much support kennels for my prestige.</span>
  • Eventing has got to be my favorite as well! XD lol I am always eventing and creating new eventers!
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'm eventing right now hehe. I usually event once or twice a week when I get a chance and then am always planning and slowly working toward my next line up of eventers to take over for my dogs once they are too old.</span>
  • I enter events as they are made lol that way I do my best not to miss any =) I am either working on my lines, or eventing! lol
  • <span style="color:#400080">I've been staying home more which means I'm stuck on very slow dial-up net D: That also means it takes me forever to do anything lol. So I usually pick days to work on certain things. I'll event one day, then work on my lines the next, then maybe rescue another. It sucks being on slow net but better than none at all :D</span>
  • I used to have that problem lol now, I am too efficient and often find myself with nothing to do while I wait on trainings and such XD XD lol That's when I end up staring a new project
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'm bad about having tons of projects and stuff I want to do. A lot of stuff that's kinda started but left unfinished. That goes for VP and real life. >__< </span>
  • Same here, im mid way theougha line but im stuck on hyper and once i get stuck i get bored on move on ...so many unfinished things in my life
  • Welcome back. :)
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen
  • Para & Ivy -- SO TRUE! lol I am the way. Since my break I have decided I am going to focus on a few specific breeds, and maybe work on one outside line lol<br><br>canine -- Thank you =) happy to be back lol
  • You're welcome. :mrgreen:
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen