Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi!

Hey guys! Dancer here! <br><br>I don't know if any of you remember me at all, but I used to play all the time and life has just been pretty busy. I'm hoping to be able to re-pick up the game. Hopefully I'll be able to get an upgrade or something soon. I hope some of you at least remember me :D and for those who don't, I'd love to talk and get to know you!<br><br>~Dancer
xq7f6.jpg

Comments

• I'm fairly new here so I haven't met you before,but welcome back. Nice to meet you. ^^
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen
  • Nice to meet you too :) hopefully I'll be able to get to know you
    xq7f6.jpg
  • I'm not sure if we were ever on at the same time or not, but I don't remember meeting you... So nice to meet you :P I'm Bryson. Welcome back!
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • Dancer! Good to see you around. How have you been?
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • I remember you! How have you been? :)
  • Frostie! I've been good. I miss this game a ton, but I'm just really busy. Stupid school and college applications... :lol: Hoping to pick it up some more again :) How are you??<br><br>Alliemac, I remember you too! How are you? :)
    xq7f6.jpg
  • I remember you :) Good to see you back!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • I'm doing good :) School is crazy this year and I've been super busy with that and sports, but other than that nothing eventful is happening lol :)
  • Agh, stupid school is right! It's especially fun if you take a few AP courses. Not that I'm complaining, I know it'll all pay off in the end. :roll: Other than that I've been fine. The game can always use another player these days, especially in the eventing world! I'd love to see ya come back!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Hopefully I'll be coming back. I'd like to upgrade again but don't have the money or the VPC to do so, so I guess I'll be working as a novice again :) I'm glad to be coming back though! I've really missed everyone here!<br><br>I'm right there with you for school, Frosty. I know it'll pay off in the end, but the end feels way too far away. I'm really excited to get back in to eventing especially. I have so many dogs I want to event :)<br><br>Bryson - I'm so sorry for not responding to you earlier. I somehow completely missed your post :( It's nice to meet you too!<br><br>Coaster - Thanks :)<br><br>haha, I kind of feel like I don't have that many friends on here... so if anyone just wants to talk, feel free to PM me. I love making friends :)
    xq7f6.jpg
  • I remember you and I am still here as well. I just started back as well.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link