Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need events?

edited October 2013 in General Services
Then your at the right place =) I have three sponsor kennels that I hardly run events in, but I am changing that today. From now on I will be taking event requests. Each approved event request will result in four (4) events of that type being created. All events will have a $1000 entry fee as these events will have HIGH payouts. However I do have a few rules...<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rules:</span></span><br> 1) Please request events that have less than 2 pages of current posted events. I don't want to make Hunting events if there are already 12 events needing entries. <span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:85">I will be checking upon each entry</span></span><br> 2) Please be respectful of others and don't request that I make ALL events of one type. The most I would be willing to do on one event type would be 8, and that depends on interest and entries.<br> 3) I will make the events in the order I receive the requests, so if you must wait, please be patient =) After all I am doing this as a <span style="color:#4000FF"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">FREE</span></span></span> service and have the ability to end it or not create your event.<br><br><span style="color:#FF40BF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Please post all event requests here </span></span>so that other players can see what events have been suggested, what events are up, and where to find said events. XD
endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png

Comments