Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANNUAL ONE YEAR SPONSOR GIVE AWAY.

edited September 2013 in Giveaways, Etc.
Look I've been gone for a long time and it saddens me. I miss a lot of you and despite the phases I admittedly go through, I have high plans to keep myself fairly active here around the beloved VP community from now on. I will not have the ability to get back into layout/commission as I will be at college with a laptop, where I do not have my graphic/coding programs nor the patience/time while studying for my future. <br><br>So out of the kindness of my heart and for the fact my ego needs some attention, I wish to host a <span style="font-weight:bold">one year sponsor upgrade giveaway!</span> I'll also be planning to do this annually C;<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Requirements to enter !</span><br>- Proof of activity within the last 3 months.<br>- Reason for wanting a sponsor kennel/What you will do with it.<br>- You love me forever ;3<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Entrees !</span><br>- Mac Cat<br>- Paw Prints<br>- MorganSmith<br>- Bryson<br>- FrostShadow
staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.

Comments

• edited September 2013 70.195.194.208
    Lulu is so giving :P
  • :arrow:
    staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
    Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.
  • I can't enter sorry (I just started playing again so I don't have the 3 months of playing time) but I just wanted to say this is really nice of you! And congrats to whoever gets it!
  • I can't enter sorry (I just started playing again so I don't have the 3 months of playing time) but I just wanted to say this is really nice of you! And congrats to whoever gets it!
    <br><br>"active <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">within</span></span> the last the months" you can enter Allie!! :D
  • Whoops! I didn't read that correctly!<br><br>My proof of activity is my Frisian Water Dog line. I just started it up again and have now gotten 9x4s which are the highest in game so far. I would use the kennel to hold most of my line and dogs because me main kennel is for training and my eventers. It would be easier to keep track of dogs if I had 30 in one kennel and 30 in the other instead of 60 in one. Even more so when I'm trying to train. The kennel would probably be a rescue because I am a big fan of trying to get rid of untrained low stated dogs. I also like to find the good high states dogs and get them trained up so they could help out someone who needs a good dog. <br><br>Of course I would love you forever :) By doing this giveaway you seem like a really nice person :) I have only ever heard people talk good about. I don't really know you, but if I did I'm sure we would be besties :)
  • Hello! This is a great thing your doing!<br>So I`m going to enter :)<br><br>-Proof of activity---http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=82608<br>*That's an old June post I posted on <br><br>-Why I am want it and What I`ll do:<br>*I would love to have it for my main kennel. Its my boarding kennel that gets a lot of boarders! (Thank you to everyone who does board with me!) I doubt that I will be able to buy a another upgrade for it. (Barely making ends meat as It is. Only have internet because its my boyfriends moms lol)<br>*I would keep eventing my zombie wolves and boarding dogs of course!<br><br>--Love you forever<br>*Of course! Even if I don't win I will ^_^
  • Proof of activity, look at my rescue Buckinton Sprinters, or on the I wish Thread! <br><br>Reason for wanting! I really don't want to lose my rescue, along with the rescue pups I have rescued! I normally help novices out, I recently let a novice on my rescue, and taught her how to use a rescue, and paid her for her help! :D<br><br>And of course I would love you for helping me, or anyone out! Everyone deserves help! I love you just for your kindness!!!! :)
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png
  • I think this is extremely kind of you!<br><br>Requirements to enter !<br>- Proof of activity within the last 3 months.<br><span style="color:#400080">You can find proof by checking out any of my kennels! (My sponsor kennels are linked in my signature) I'm online nearly every day lol</span><br>- Reason for wanting a sponsor kennel/What you will do with it.<br><span style="color:#400080">My breeding kennel is going to expire in a week and I can't afford to buy an upgrade right now with real cash :-( This is my second most active kennel after my showing kennel. I'm working on a line of high-strength APBTs and I'm right on the verge of breaking 140+ strengths! I'd hate to lose access to my lines... I also offer cheap (sometimes free) breeding to the public.</span><br>- You love me forever ;3<br><span style="color:#400080">I will definitely love you forever! I'll gladly offer you any service I provide free of charge whenever you need it 8) </span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • Proof of activity in the last three months would be my Cane Corso line. Plus my main kennel.<br><br> Reason why I want the upgrade- well I had a sponsor training kennel, but it expired and I don't have the cash to get it renewed. I'm going through a hard financial time right now and unfortunately most of my money is going towards bill's right now. The sponsor would be great so I could start working on my lines again and train for the public again <br><br>This is Super awesome of you to do this. This is really great. :)
    Shadow%20Cry%20Kennel%203_zpsgcjpjc0n.jpg
  • edited August 2013 108.184.89.5
    (<span style="color:#FF0000">EDIT</span>: My account is no longer in the negatives thanks to a very generous player!) <span style="font-weight:bold">( :</span><br><br><br><br>Hello Lukari,<br><br>Let me start off with commenting on how nice and generous this is of you! I've been playing VP off and on since 2006' and have done many, many things. First off, I have never come across a give away quit like this. I played with rescue kennels, breeding kennels, boarding, training and prestige. After obtaining the opportunity of owning at least once of each sponsor kennel I settled later on with a training and breeding kennel and stayed loyal to those types of sponsor accounts. <br><br>Unfortunately, both kennels have expired and it's been very difficult trying to do anything that makes enough VPC. In fact, my sole source of VP income came from my training kennel and I can not afford a renewal and haven’t been able to for some time now. I can't really do layouts and graphics anymore due to the time it takes and software which I no longer have. There for, I am selling gifties I have owned for a few years now and hate to part with them... but I really don't have a choice if I wish to be active on VP. Once upon a time, I was able to afford sponsor accounts and even handed a couple out and rented a breeding kennel to a trusted player. I apologize for the many words; however, I felt like maybe a little more background information would be suitable. <br><br><span style="font-size:150">Requirements:</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Active Accounts:</span><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=404257"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=404257</a>; <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=414641"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=414641</a>; <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reason to consider myself to be sponsored:</span><br><br>My main reason to achieve an active sponsor account other than becoming a novice again, is to re-open my old “low income” training services, finish my NAID (Native American Indian Dog) lines, post in bark park, and train true competitors. I also have plans to further my services to novices and gift them as I use to. I can offer links to accounts where I rescued golden retrievers and stat maxed them and took donations for profit. <br><br>Golden Retriever Rescue Account: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=299910"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=299910</a>; <br>(NOTE: The layout has been changed in order to display a rough draft of a layout I created)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Will you love me forever?</span><br><br>Lukari, if you decide to grant me this astounding gift. . . I will pay you back 10 fold and your kindness will not go unnoticed. I can assure you, the sponsor account will not go unused and will benefit me tremendously. <br><br>Thank you kindly, for considering me as an entrant. <3 <br><br><br><span style="font-size:85">A few things I have done for VP. . .</span><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=77572"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=44&t=77572</a> <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=80986"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=44&t=80986</a> <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=81265"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=81265</a> <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=80246"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=80246</a><br><br><span style="font-size:85">I am also the host of the <span style="color:#FF0000">2011</span> Christmas Wish List Grant program. Back then, I went by the name of Mr. Rotten Treats: (first link)</span>
    Boon.png
  • - Proof of activity within the last 3 months.<br>You can ask around or check out my kennel anytime! im online almost everyday & im farely known on VP. Ive had this kennel since 2010! ^.^<br><br>- Reason for wanting a sponsor kennel/What you will do with it.<br>I have been working with APBT's since i got this kennel & at this point im working on bettering the strength stats in the dogs! I would like to use it as a training kennel to be able to make VPC to keep up with it & maybe sometime in the future when i can gather enough VPC i wanna be able to have my own APBT rescue!<br><br>- Will you love me forever?<br>Of course! :P i will make sure that any trainings you want will go to you for free! :)
  • <span style="font-style:italic">Requirements to enter !</span><br>- Proof of activity within the last 3 months.<br><span style="color:#80BFFF">Well, I'd have to say my most active kennel is my training...and all of the dogs I've trained for others recently....as well as the varying mastiff imports I've been training xD </span><br>- Reason for wanting a sponsor kennel/What you will do with it.<br><span style="color:#80BFFF">I'm an <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">import hoarder</span></span>, there I've admitted it! I want to re-upgrade my breeding kennel so that I can work on my lines. I have lots, from 4 different mastiff types to my novas to my varying hound breeds and my poor neglected mushers haha </span><br>- You love me forever ;3<br><span style="color:#80BFFF">Pssh, woman please. As if you have to ask~ You know I love you lots and stalk, err...visit your kennel on the off chance you'll pop back up! Buut if you need an undying deceleration of my love I'm sure I can work something up for you <3 </span>
    1zl396d.png

Roll like a buffalo! xD
  • Is this still open? <br><br><br>I would like to enter.<br><br>I'm new but I'm on everyday. I spend alot of time training my dogs of which I have the max of for a free account. I also enter my dogs in a lot of events.<br><br><br> Yes, I will love you forever. :lol: <br><br>I would make good use of the kennels. I already have ideas of 5 different breeding kennels based on different breeds/types of dogs(which all have unique themes that I don't want to spoil. :mrgreen: ) and of the other 5, I'd use 1 for boarding, 1 for rescue, and the other 2 I'd probably use training and maybe one for eventing.<br><br>I could offer you unlimited free trainings, free boardings, and the option to get any dogs you want in my rescue kennel for completey free for the whole time that I have the subscription. I could also give you some cash in return as well.<br><br>Thank you if you choose me. I'll be forever grateful.:)
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen
  • - Proof of activity within the last 3 months ---- Check my kennel and my dogs =) I am online almost everyday (so long as RL permits time XD) posting on BP and in forums<br><br>- Reason for wanting a sponsor kennel/What you will do with it ---- I have a passion for training and would LOVE a one year Training kennel so that I may continue to train publically, helping others finish their lines and training perfect eventers. <br><br>- You love me forever ;3 ---- HOW COULD I NOT!?!?!? This has been a wish of mine for a long long time now and I would do ALL of your trainings for FREE! =) <br><br>I know you and I aren't that familiar with each other, but this could be the start of a cool friendship XD plus, if I don't win, I still think this is a generous thing for you to do<br><br><br>GOOD LUCK ALL! XD
    endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png