Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New Layout(Critiques Wanted!)

edited May 2013 in Artist Alley
<span style="color:#0040FF"><span style="font-weight:bold">I wanted a new layout, so I came up with one for myself:) I'm very pleased with how it turned out but wanted to know what you all thought!</span></span><br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=449202"; target="_blank" class="bb-url"><span style="color:#FF0000">Click</span></a>

Comments

• I really like the layout, the only thing I can see being a problem, and this is a major problem for me, is the links to change the iframe being at the bottom, as I have to scroll up and down to see the information. But other than that it is sooo pretty and the colours work really well together
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • I really like the layout, the only thing I can see being a problem, and this is a major problem for me, is the links to change the iframe being at the bottom, as I have to scroll up and down to see the information. But other than that it is sooo pretty and the colours work really well together
    <br><br>Thank you! And I agree with you:) I may adjust that.