Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Event Connect [Do not reply without reading original post!]

edited December 2014 in General Discussion
<span style="font-size:85">So I asked if you guys thought this was a good idea and I got a few positive responses, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it! Hopefully this grows as it goes :mrgreen: </span><br><br><span style="color:#BF0080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">This is the place to ask for specific event types.</span></span></span> Try to be specific, like "I need 3 hunting events" instead of "I could use some sporting events". If possible, edit your post when your request has been addressed. That way there won't be 5 people creating 3 hunting events each lol<br><br><span style="color:#BF0080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">Also, this is a good place to advertise if you have events needing entries.</span></span></span> Make sure to link us to the kennel(s) you're hosting events in! No spamming, please. Don't post repeatedly about the same events...save that for the BarkPark.<br><br><span style="font-size:120"><span style="color:#400080">Try to limit event advertisements to <span style="font-style:italic">overdue events with less than 20 entries.</span></span></span> That way the overdue events won't take a backseat to those just created! (That is one of the goals of this thread, after all!) New events show up first anyway, so if you just created your event it is likely to get entries without you needing to draw attention to it. Of course, this doesn't apply if you're posting requested events.<br><br><span style="font-size:120"><span style="color:#400080">Please don't request event types that already have pages and pages of events!</span></span> It doesn't seem fair to create 24 flyball events yourself and then ask for more, when there are multiple categories with no available events. The reason I started this thread is because I noticed that certain event types are always being created, and others are rarely created. It's difficult to cultivate good cattle herding dogs when all that's available is racing :| I don't mind if you request entries for your events though!<br><br>If two pages of your event <span style="font-style:italic">just isn't enough</span>, try posting on the BarkPark to request extras or (in a separate thread) offer to pay event creation fees if other players would host your preferred events.<br><br>Let's get this going so eventing can pick back up! 8)
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments