Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HHAC Banner Contest : Winners Announced

<span style="color:#400080">Well I've not held a contest for a while now so figured it's about time. I'm looking for a banner for my club, HH Arctic Coalition. There are some wonderful artist's here on VP, each with something unique to offer in the designs. Here's hoping I can get a good number of entries! <br><br>Ended<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Specifics:</span></span><br>-Size: 700x233 exact<br>-Them: Sled Dogs (prefer no handlers in the graphic)<br>-Colors scheme must not clash with <a href="http://virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=412193"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">HHPC Club Layout</a><br>-Must include <a href="http://i45.tinypic.com/28rp5qq.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this photo</a> of my dog<br>-Main Text: HH Arctic Coalition<br>-Sub Text:<br><br>Harness the dog...<br> Unleash the strength ...<br><br> Earn the trust...<br> Forge the bond ... <br><br>^The text pattern on the current HHAC banner is highly preferred for sub text^<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Extras:</span></span><br>-Animation in the text is not required but is a nice touch<br>-Be creative with it<br>-Text should be easy to read<br>-Number of entries is unlimited <br><br><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prizes:</span></span><br>1st: 2mil<br>2nd: 700k<br>3rd: 300k<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Entrants:</span></span><br>-DJCowgirl x7<br>- angel1009 x1 <br>- Cecctl2 x5 <br>-TerrierGirl14 x1<br>-Razari x1<br>-Dramatic x1<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Winners</span></span><br><br>1st: Dramatic : 2mil<br>2nd: DJCowgirl : 700k<br>3rd: Cecctl2 : 300k<br><br>For those who did not place 1-3 please send a contract for 100k<br><br>Send all contracts to Paranormal Wolf<br><br>Thank you to everyone who entered. It was by far not an easy contest to judge. Each entry brought something wonderful to the contest and each one of them would have been a great addition to the HHAC page! <br><br></span>

Comments