Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• *so jealous* lol<br><br>Are the pink and the brown leather collars that are on top of the pile, from Stillwater?
    5x236g.jpg
  • Yes ma'am they are! As are most of the nylon collars. The 2" green and black and the two-toned blue 1.5" were bought at a dog show so I'm not sure the collar maker. The pink collar/harness set is from Nizmo (but I'm not pleased with the quality at all). Anyhow, they're easy enough to find on his site, but they're 1" Bronson show collars. Just throwing out a family brag, named for Pirate's half brother! I forgot one of the pictures, so I just edited the first post. lol
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I have a bathing suit and ear ring problem XD LOL But this is pretty cool!<br>I love them Zag!!</span></span>
  • I love the black and white collar in the last picture! I have a whole garbage can dedicated to my dog's stuff XD One of those huge ones that you roll out to the curb when the garage truck comes.
    liglw.jpg
  • Thanks guys. If you've got questions about certain collars or where they came from, don't hesitate to ask. lol <br><br>You know how some girls like shoes or clothes? Well, this girl likes her dog collars. :mrgreen: