Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lucky!!! *spazzes*

I'm buying Lucky!!! :D<br>I just love it..I feel bad for Luck, but she'll be treated right pretty soon.(:<br><br>Sooo..the story, as I know y'all with be just as appalled D:<br><br>We'll call the barn owner BO and the new owner Sandy.<br><br>So, BO wants Luck to be ridden more often than once a week but thats the only time I couls get out to the barn and she didn't have time to ride her herself. So, she sold her to Sandy.<br><br>Sandy paid $1500 for her, and then $1000 for hay for the year (not board, just the hay). Hay ended up being another $700, but BO only charged her friend, Sandy, $470 of that extra $700. Well, Sandy never paid her that $470.<br>Sandy also got the vet out for something (I imagine shots or coggins) and owed $62..Well, last september (like..2011 September) was when the vet was out, BO finally paid her bill because that's her farm vet and she can't have a boarder not pay something, especially such a measly bill!<br>Sandy has come to the end of her contract (boarding contract renews every year or two) and owes BO the $470 and the $62 by the third of february. Well, regardless of if it gets paid or not, Lucky has to be out by the third as well. Sandra can't afford to board her anywhere else if she can't pay BO, so she has to sell Lucky.<br><br>Anywho..I know Sandy is lying to me about Lucky..and that's fine, as long as she isnt going to die within the next year (knowingly), I don't care what's wrong with her. She's my heart horse, and this is my only chance to ever buy her if she actually pays BO. I can't let this horse go. Any of you that remember Lucky know that I won't.<br><br><br>So..I can't wait to get everyone pictures.(:<br>I won't go into details on what BO and I set up (basically Im buying horse, reselling to BO with a contract that she has to sell her back to me for same price next year or so when I have my finances all sorted out and can pay $300+ for board), but Lucky is basically a copy of her childhood horse, and I know she wants the best for Lucky, just like I do.<br><br>Soooo..Im so excited.(: I just can't hold it in xD<br>I'm going to try and quit purchasing a lot of things I don't need and hopefully can afford both Lucky and ST for now if Heather will let me work off half my lease every month. I'm getting some more hours at work from this week on, so I should be able to make my bills and add another $25 (total) onto my horsey bills..lol.<br><br>I do plan to have both horses showing at fair as well.. $250 isn't too much to save from now until august. At least, I think I can manage it, haha.
az7051.jpg<3

Comments