Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help [I'm new]

edited December 2012 in Questions/Support
I am new and I need some help. I am very comfortable with making graphics, I just don't now how to hand code them for people to put in their kennels. I was wondering if someone could teach me..? I can MAKE the layouts but I don't understand the coding. <br><br><br>Also, how do you insert a layout into the kennel? I cannot find a button to allow me lol. Please help, I'd appreciate it. The first question is more important to me, finding someone to take me under their wing and teach how to code. I'd pay if I needed even though I just started. Thanks!! :-D
pooochie_zps41f09c61nvjljbih_zps6ac8d0db.jpg

Comments

• I'm not the best with coding but I'd be more than happy to help you with the simple stuff like image codes and putting your layout on your page, just send me a message :)
  • I can teach you how to code, if you send me a PM I'll help you code things and to put it onto your kennel page click "Management" Its the dog with a hammer in its mouth, then click "Edit Kennel" on the left, and then if you scroll down there is a big blue box and you can add code into there
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt