Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acid Wolf Graphics - Open (2/3 slots open)

edited December 2012 in Commission Corner
<span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#FF0000">Hello! My Graphics are currently <span style="text-decoration:underline">OPEN</span> Prices and other information is down below. Thank you!</span></span><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0000">Prices</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#FF0000">Simple Banner...100k<br>Complex Banner...200k<br>Kennel Banner...500k-1 M depending on complexity<br>Signature Banners...150k<br>Personal Dog Pictures...150k<br>*SPECIAL* <br>Sketches 1 to 2 M Each Character </span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0000">Examples</span></span><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:85">None Yet</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0000">Form</span></span><br>
Form for Banners<br>Size:<br>Colors:<br>Pictures(Not copyrighted, Please!)<br>Type<br>Text<br>Price<br>Other Information:
<br><br>
Form for Sketches<br>Type (Human,Animal,Etc.)<br>Reference Picture<br>Pose<br>Color<br>Price<br>Other Information?<br>
<br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">Other Information</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:85">***LIMITED TIME OFFER***<br>I need one example of each of the graphics listed above. ONE (1) Free Graphic of ONE (1) of the Items listed above. One per Person. <br><br>Send All contracts to .Neko Cat.<br><br>Please PM me here if you have any further questions. Thank You.</span></span>
3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png

Comments

• Form for Sketches<br>Type (Human,Animal,Etc.) Horse<br>Reference Picture <a href="http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Paso_Fino.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">And click.</a><br>Pose Same as above,except maybe with it's head lower?Still tucked the same way,just with it's head hanging lower?Or do it exactly like the example,doesn't matter xD<br>Color Like <a href="http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lippizaner_DSC02439.JPG"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this</a>.No white on any of the legs except the back left,up to where it is in the example.Black hooves except on the leg with white,which I'd like yellow-cream like in the photo.<br>Price This is the free one I PMed you about.<br>Other Information? I might order more... ;P
    Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
    Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.