Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breaking dawn?

Am I the only one who has been waiting for this? It came out a few days ago but I haven't seen it yet, we're going this weekend. I'm excited. :D

Comments

• I'm dying to see it! I'm going to wait until it comes out on DVD though, because our cinema has the audio up -way- too loud causing an instant headache >.<
    5x236g.jpg
  • I saw it the day it came out. It was really good. Breaking Dawn was my favorite book of the series and it really upset me that they split the movie in two. However, I'm kind of glad they did now as it allowed for more details in both movies. Breaking Dawn Part 1 was, and I think still is, my favorite movie of the series. Breaking Dawn Part 2 was just as good though. That surprise ending..... um, yeah! I loved it. It had me flipping out. I kept saying, this cannot be happening, this cannot be happening! It was awesome!
  • I haven't seen it either, but I really want to. I'm just afraid someone's going to blow the surprise ending for me before I get a chance to go!
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • Zag! For about five minutes i was as mad as a mother hen without an egg! Oh gosh!! We actually contemplated leaving. Glad we didnt though. Sure gave me a scare though!! <br><br>I loved it though! xD
  • Now I can't wait to see it. :3
  • Zag! For about five minutes i was as mad as a mother hen without an egg! Oh gosh!! We actually contemplated leaving. Glad we didnt though. Sure gave me a scare though!! <br><br>I loved it though! xD
    <br><br>lol <br><br>Everyone else just needs to go watch the movie! We have things to talk about. :mrgreen:
  • I wanna see it too... Haven't been yet but may go at weekend :)
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">I loved it. The other movies I kind of dislike, just because their acting makes me want to barf.<br>And by the books, the last half of Breaking Dawn is my favourite, just because you meet the other vampires and see their abilities and stuff. xD<br>I saw it at the cinema, and everyone was like OMG when.. well the 'ending' happened, sighs of relief afterwards! haha<br>My two favourite sections would definitely be;<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">*these aren't spoilers if you've READ the books*</span><br>1. Aro's squeal/laugh when he meets Renesmee, my friend and I laughed so hard.<br>2. When Jacob stupidly calls Renesmee 'Nessie' and Bella goes full mental at him.<br><br>I was actually surprised with Kristen.. and Rob, and Taylor. Not sure if it was just the way the characters changed in the book, but it definitely made them better actors, in my eyes, to how they portrayed Bella, Edward and Jacob, respectively. <br><br>Anyway... My opinion. XD</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • SimStar wrote:
    <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">I loved it. The other movies I kind of dislike, just because their acting makes me want to barf.<br>And by the books, the last half of Breaking Dawn is my favourite, just because you meet the other vampires and see their abilities and stuff. xD<br>I saw it at the cinema, and everyone was like OMG when.. well the 'ending' happened, sighs of relief afterwards! haha<br>My two favourite sections would definitely be;<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">*these aren't spoilers if you've READ the books*</span><br>1. Aro's squeal/laugh when he meets Renesmee, my friend and I laughed so hard.<br>2. When Jacob stupidly calls Renesmee 'Nessie' and Bella goes full mental at him.<br><br>I was actually surprised with Kristen.. and Rob, and Taylor. Not sure if it was just the way the characters changed in the book, but it definitely made them better actors, in my eyes, to how they portrayed Bella, Edward and Jacob, respectively. <br><br>Anyway... My opinion. XD</span></span>
    <br><br>Lemme just say... me and my bestie spend two days trying to recreate that squeal to no avail! <br><br>AAAND i was so glad they put the nessie part in there! I loved that in the book. I actually quoted it going into the theatre =3
  • My orthodontist rented out a room at a local theater and paid to have an early showing at 6:30PM the day of the premier. So we got to go in and see it before anyone even got in line to wait for the midnight showing. Now, I read all four of the books, I won't lie about it, but I am not a fan of Stephenie Meyer's writing at all, and I think that all four of those books were very poorly written and were not original in any sense. With that said, however, I have also seen all of the movies, because I have no right to bash if I haven't right? And who says no to free tickets?<br><br>As I said on a social networking site, I'll copy and paste directly:<br>'turns out Stephenie Meyer can't write a book worth making a movie out of. who knew? I've never seen the end of a book butchered so badly in a film adaptation and it actually be an improvement on the text.'<br><br>I won't ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it, but I actually enjoyed the movie more than the book (not that this is saying a whole lot) because of some absolutely brilliant person's idea to add some spice and make the movie worth watching. Without the added 10 minute scene, the movie would have been just as bad as the book.<br><br>If this is your cup of tea, then by all means, disregard this;)
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I agree with Sea Oats, without that added twist the movie would have been terrible. I mean leading up to something that dosent happen in the end? In class right now we are learning about writing and how it always has a rising action, climax, and falling action- the book was just one big rising action so Im glad the director didnt just follow that completley. <br>I read all the books to but in 5th grade, looking back I think they are terrible! But I watch the movies as well just for the nostaliga. In this final installment I felt like all my tween years came rushing back to me. I mean I went through this phases in 5th grade and here I am in highschool now. I had so many memorys rush back to me. I saw the movies with new friends, new school, new everything..so that was something I personally enjoyed alot.<br> As for the movie itself I never thought the actors portrayed the book right especially Jacob, I think hes extra awfull. But It was the best movie of all. I gasped, I cryed, I squeezed my friends hands while screaming at the screen despite the funny looks from the rest of the theater. Those are all things the other movies failed to make me do. And I walked out of the theater with such a...sentimental wave over me. <br> Im just going to say- If you see this movie, dont see it alone. Thats the opposite of what I would ussally say, Im always a single movie goer, but the lookes on your friends/familys faces is worth it. And you might need a hand to squeeze during that little twist...or at least somone to hand you a napkin to cry in.
    fatbaby.png
  • I just saw it. Omg it was so perfect.<br><br><br>SPOILER ALERT<br><br><br>I was freaking out when Alice was by aro having her vision, I had no idea it wasn't actually happening and I screamed when I found out it was a vision. Everyone stared. :lol:
  • SPOILER ALERT!!! <br><br>lol Might want to put that in the title now.
  • Lol I fixed it. :lol: <br><br>I tried to make it as non spoiler as possible :3
  • I seen it... LOVED it!!!! I want to see it again
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • If I see it again I will be sad because it's over. :cry:
  • >>>THE ENTIRE COMMENT BELOW IS A SPOILER<<<<br><br>Saw it three times already. >.< You know me and my current obsession. I loved it all three times. When Carlisle got his head removed I screamed, "<span style="font-weight:bold">NO</span>!!! That is <span style="font-weight:bold">NOT</span> what happens!!". I think I was more heart broken then Esme was. xD I don't know what it is about him; but Benjamin is my new favorite, based on the actor in the movie alone. I LOVED HIM, and the squeal that Aro made when he heard Nessie's heart beat. :D Jacob still annoys me though. Jacob always annoys me. Stupid dog. I think Bella's 'anger scene' was poorly done too, she just doesn't play a good angry vampire, I love that she hit Jake a few times though. Rosalie was so adorable with Renesmee, it really showed that she should have been a mother. I liked her in this movie when I hated her in all the others. My cousin's and I have been running around teasing scenes from Breaking Dawn all week. There's so many parts to make fun of. xD Over all, loved everything about the movie. It was just as expected, except for that added twist, which only made it MUCH better.
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Spoiler<br><br><br>Hahaha the whole theater I was in started laughing when aro did that weird laugh thing. xD<br>I was freaking out when everyone started getting killed because I didn't know it was only a vision. xD
  • I haven't seen it yet but I'm waiting to buy it! :P