Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything New?

edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Ive been playing on an off for several years, and I just took a very long break. Every time I continue to play, I have a new email and on top of that I forget my username/password, and most of the time I forget my player name to. I beleive I went by Ren or something like that. I dont remember, but anyways, Im back, and its good to see so many new faces and all the old ones. Already bought my self a sponser, I cant resist them.<br>Can anyone fill me in on this beta? I clicked the link, but a strange page full of coding popped up )=
fatbaby.png

Comments

• Everything you need to know about beta can be found in its beta forum section. There is currently an issue with the beta site, but it will be fixed as soon as possible. :)<br><br>As far as changes to the main game, it depends upon how long you've been gone. We haven't had any significant updates to the main game in probably a year, due to the code being locked down. Any real changes recently were for security or glitch reasons, such as no longer being able to recover an account password in plain text, or no longer being able to lease dogs within 8 weeks of their lifespan.<br><br>The main change prior to the codelock was the implementation of a breeding bonus. Sponsor breeding kennels with 100 in the skill will produce pups with an extra 5% in their stats, meaning 10x4 pups are easier to achieve. <br><br>If you used to be into showing, you might want to hold off for a bit. It has become very apparant that the judging scale used for events is extremely faulty. Dogs who should not be winning are winning. One of the attempts to fix it was to implement an adaptability/courage show-cap of 250. This means dogs with 250+ in the adaptability/courage stat are no longer in a greater position to win.
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • Oh goodness, thanks a ton. I was just hunting down dogs to place in events. I'll stick to rescuing for now-thanks!
    fatbaby.png