Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Sims

2»

Comments

• So it said it would be delivered today, but I come home to no post for me :( I even questioned the dog if he had eaten - he's gotten into the habit of putting a few teeth marks through letters, especially important ones!<br><br>But hopefully it turns up tomorrow :( And my computer should be here Monday/Tuesday. I hate waiting for things...
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • My game arrived, but dog has eaten it e.e <br><br>Thankfully if you register the game on the site, you can download and install it from Origin. Which I've done =) Now that I've adjusted the settings and restarted it I shall go investigate the new things =o<br><br>Also new computer arrives tomorrow xD
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Whoo! Naughty dog. I just buy mine off origin now. I did use steam but that failed me... for not having Supernatural, so Im guessing they don't have seasons either, But I have both :D LOVING IT... need to buy more RAM...
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • T.T waiting for this weeks pay check.. spent cash on xbl game and books ;F, how is it Moose??
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • I say its really fun... I spent loads of time with it snowing, which is just the best :D SNOWBALL FIGHTS! Lol and Snowmen... and Igloos. Also setting the amount of time for each season is cool :D <3 Festivals are fun too :D
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • Lmao, just waiting for a world to load so I can pick a family to play with xD<br><br>I deleted a lot of my CC and my current saved games, in the hope it would load a bit faster >.> Which.. has failed to work D: -flails at it- And before I selected a world I was distracted talking to my dad's girlfriend about how I can prank people at work whilst she prepped dinner teehee<br><br>My monster PC will be here tomorrow hopefully, with 16gb of ram >.> hopefully that would be enough? XD<br><br>Whilst this stupid world loads I've been looking at rumours for the next EP (yes already!), and there are strong suggestions it could be a university based one. Which if it is, I will be over the moon. Seasons, Pets and Uni were my favourite EPs! -bounces-<br><br>Apparently in this Seasons there is no Christmas tree :/ to TSR to find some CC! XD omg I think I have a CC addiction
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Thank you Moose >.> for posting that thing about the code ;P I had my Showtime code but no game! now I can install it xD.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Lol welcome, you register on thesims3.com and then when you log into your origin account the game will appear there for you to download ^_^ that's my saviour xD<br><br>Zomg, my new computer can't be coming at a more better time. The world finally loaded, as did the random family I picked - bunch of fairies in a treehouse >.> but the LAAAAAAAAAAG XD they take like 1.5steps then pause in time. Is like some random dance they are doing :| I did have all the detail sliders in options up to near full >.> But not sure the 30mins to close and reopen the game to reduce them will be worth it. As I have to attempt to go to bed by at least midnight so gives me 1.5hrs to play! So I'll just endure the lag, and will just be careful what CC I download this time around - will just delete it all and start again XD
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics